Surprise (part 2)

DAMIEN's POV

Damn that girl was going to be the death of me. Here I was thinking she was ready for pups, ready to be swollen with my pups, and she's teasing me again.

If she keeps that up, we might damn well have one by the end of this date.

I could see her now. Swollen with my babies in her round stomach. Probably grumpy half the time, waking me up for bacon at midnight, feeling the first kick from our little one. I knew I had to be grinning like a mad man in my little fantasy.

Unfortunately, my fantasy was shattered by my mate who was only teasing me. Who was impatiently waiting for me to let her in the car.

I grabbed my keys and headed her way, groaning at her outfit along the way.

" Aurora. What did I tell you about that outfit?" I said glaring at her petite little figure.

"That you loved it and I'm gorgeous. Now let me in the car. It's hot." She said glaring back with her arms folded.

I growled before unlocking it and opening her door.

"Such a gentleman.", she sneered at me.

I slapped her ass as she got in and slammed the door in her face before she could yell her foul language.

"Such a lady.", I said sneering back through the window.

I got in the car and grinned over at her as she was rubbing her behind.

"Want me to kiss it?", I said as I puckered my lips at her.

"Pig.", she said at me and pouting as she rubbed her stinging butt.

I laughed while I cranked up my car.

----------------------------------------------

DAMIEN's POV

I was taking her to my parents' old lake house. It was beautiful, with a huge lake and tons of private land. I spent most of my childhood playing here in the summer, so I hoped she would love it as much as I did.

I came here every so often just to get away, it was just peaceful.

I pulled up just as the sun was setting and parked the car in the gravel driveway.

"We're-", I was just about to tell her but she was already out and looking at everything.

"Damien..", she said wide eyed while looking at the lights I had strung around the trees by the lake. Then looking towards the blanket I had out on the ground, she turned back to me.

" You did all of this?", she said shocked.

"Yes. But let's go inside first.", I said pulling her towards the house.

She went crazy over the wooden interior with windows in the den showing a full view of the lake.

I grinned, " Come upstairs."

I showed her to the master bedroom where there was a canopy bed and everything was white.

There was a bathroom the size of a normal bedroom connecting with a jacuzzi tub, and a stand up shower on the other side.

She squealed like I had never heard her do and flew onto the bed.
"DAMIEN IT'S BEAUTIFUL."

I crawled up beside her and stared down at her amazed, " And so are you."

Her smile turned to me and her big green eyes stared at my face, studying it for a minute.

Beautiful.

"Like it?", I said breaking the moment.

" I love it.", she said still staring at me.

"Let's stay here awhile then.", I said smiling.

"But I don't have-", she started.

"Way ahead of you. I already packed everything you need. I'm just too lazy to go get it, so you can sleep in my clothes tonight.", I said smiling.

Surprisingly, she agreed.

" Feel like swimming tonight?", I said grinning at her.