chapter 1

don't forget to vote and comment! enjoy!
( please read the time of the SMS notification )!!
____________________________________________________

02:13 you have a new message
Half asleep, i looked at my phone and read his message.
"I'm at the front door"

I grabbed my jacket real quick and snicked out of the window . dad is sleeping in the living room .it wouldn't be okay for him to sleep with mom in the same room after calling her a bitch .

"Kim Taehyung this better be good" I muttered, making my way to the front door .

taehyung was dating my friend Suzy during high school . that's how we became friends .
they were a couple until she passed away .

my body froze as we met .
it was a dark night but I was still able to see the bruises on his arm and the blood all over his shirt .

" what happened " he faintly smiled and said "he is back" as his body started to lose its balance .
I hardly carried him to my car, not even worrying about my parents finding out .
" i'm taking you home "
" take me anywhere else.. I don't want my roommate to see me like this "

i could barely drive .i turned around to check on him, his eyes where half closed. The memories of the last 2 years came across my mind . they were gone and we finally believed that we can carry on with our lives why would they comeback. The road was blurry . I couldn't see much with my teary eyes. I know exactly where to go .
I desperately knocked on the door while holding Taehyung tight trying to keep him steady .

"oh my god "
" jin I need your help "