chapter 17

what happened to you dad .I used to think you're just a stranger in this family but now it's clear for me to see that you're no longer part of it. you're a cold monster that's what you are .

" that fucking bastard "
" we have to tell mom "
" you think she knew he is cheating on her "
" I don't know but we must let her know "

we were just sitting there waiting for mom . the room was drowned in silence when the door bell rung .I got up quietly and looked through the peephole .

" taehyung what are you doing here "
" I haven't seen Jhope since last night . i tried calling him but he won't answer the phone . did he visit you by any chance ?  "
" no , did you check the dance practice room ? "
" yes , they said they haven't seen him either "
" he'll be back don't worry "

he was about to say something when he saw mom walking down the street . he said he will call me if anything happens and left .

I didn't want to face my mom or speak to her about what happened . so I let jungkook tell her everything as I sat on the stairs hiding my tears from the passengers.

it was getting cold, i let out a long heavy sigh and went in.
my mom was sitting at the table while jungkook was standing at the door .I walked to the kitchen and gave her a back hug.

" what are we going to do mom "
she turned around and looked at us with teary eyes.
she folded her arms and said " I knew he is cheating on me long time ago. I didn't want you to know . the only reason I didn't leave him is you . but now you know, I think it's time for us to leave "
" where ? "
" anywhere but here "