chapter 2

7am you have new message
"where the hell did you go? i'm waiting for a good  explanation and ur grounded for a month " - mom

" who is that" jin asked .
"my mom, she found out i was gone last night "
" don't go breakfast is ready "
the food looked quite tasty . but I had no will to eat .
Jin glanced at me while doing the dishes .
" listen, i don't want to ask you about what happened ,i only took care of him cause he is your friend .and he is fine now so don't worry " .
I nodded and started eating.

I wish you knew my real concerns

" good morning "
" taehyung you're awake "
"yeah, thank you for your help, we must go now "
we both said goodbye and walked to the car.

"are you okay now?"
" you're probably in trouble because of me "
" what was I supposed to do ? leave you outside and go to sleep ? she will understand "
"thank you i don't know what could have happened if i didn't go to your place. but you should take me home and go see your parents, we'll talk about it later " 
"are you hungry ? "

we went to a small coffee shop near his place since we didn't have any breakfast . he ate his pancake in silence . I had nothing to think of , I didn't even touch mine .

he took a cigarette from his pocket and searched for the lighter .

he began smoking right after Suzy's death . I gave up on telling him to quit .

10:31 you have 15 missed calls frommom

"I will finish this cigarette and leave, you can go don't worry about me "
" promise me u'll text me later "
" I will "
I stood up and gave him a hug as I grabbed my keys and ran to my car .