chapter 3

i opened the door slowly and looked around the living room she was not there, i was relived, i still have a chance to come up with a convincing story since I can't tell her the truth .

I went upstairs to get some sleep, I stayed awake all night watching over taehyung .my brother's room was open. "what an idiot " I said as I saw him drooling on his pillow

J H O P E

"Jhope I'm back "
" where were you last night ? "
" i was at a friend's place "
" what happened to your arm taehyung "
" i got in a fight. I have to get some rest, we'll talk later"

what the hell is his problem he was perfectly fine yesterday before leaving the house .
" I have dance class now i'll be back at five "

Y O U

I couldn't sleep, not because my brother was snoring but because of the stress I was feeling . I kept on checking my messages waiting for him to text me but he didn't . I don't need another bad day taehyung .I'm already messed up .
as I was lost in my thoughts the door bell was ringing .

" Jhope ? is everything okay ? "
" taehyung had bruises on His arm.he was not okay "
" I know "
" that's why I'm here "
" I can't tell you Jhope I'm sorry "
" and I think you should. he is like a brother to me . I won't act like nothing is happening while he is obviously in pain, something is going on and I must know"

I let out a heavy sigh, and said "after Suzy's burial, everyone left the cemetery except for the two of us . me and taehyung . we were standing there in silence when we saw her brother coming toward us with three more guys .he threw me to the ground and asked me to stay out of it as the others where beating taehyung up .next thing I remember was finding him unconscious .

taehyung asked me to stop seeing him, and i did
we haven't talk or seen each other for 2 years.

he was trying to protect me but he couldn't protect himself . they always find their way to hurt him . somehow he was letting it be , until Suzy's family went to Europe ."

" and now they're back , her brother is back "

I nodded as tears were all over my face .