chapter 19

we'll be temporarily staying at my grandmother's house until we manage to have our own place .
I was packing when I heard an SMS sound notification.

08:31 you have a new message
" Jhope. he is at the hospital "

my face went slack, as i was staring wide-eyed at my phone . I went downstairs and told mom . she gave me my car keys and asked jungkook to go with me .

" stay in the car "
i ran into the hospital and asked for his room number walking through the hallway I saw taehyung sitting on the floor, holding his knees with both arms . glaring to the ground .

" taehyung "

he slowly raised his head and looked at me. his eyes welled with tears .

" he is dead " he muttered .

I sat next to him and wrapped my arms around him , resting my head on his shoulder as tears streamed down his face . his body was unmoving, to a point where i could hardly see him breathing .

" I was at home when he came and threw Jhope 's shirt at my door . it was covered in blood "

" I thought he is in Europe " I stuttered

" well he is fucking here unlike Jhope "

It was like watching a movie play in extreme fast forward and looping over and over. It was a feeling of complete loss of control to the fear of having so much to deal with , but not enough time or people to help.