Chapter 18

---- inside the car -----

"Hey! you said that you're going to buy me an ice cream!" i shouted.

He just smiled and said

"Already did."

I don't know. i really like ice cream. Whenever i have problems, i'm like a child who cries for an ice cream.

"Yipee! Thank you. you don't know what you did to me because of that." i said hugging him.

Well it doesn't feel awkward whenever i do that. They are like my big brothers and they treat me like their little sister.

"You still didn't tell me what happened at the orientation with Rachelle."

"Huh?!"

"What are the things that you talk about with Rachelle?" he asked like he knows about the 'thing'.

"Huh?! i don't know what you're talking about?!" i said nervously.

"Forget it." he said.

"You always know what happened. Its really creepy." i said plainly.

A smirked formed across his face. The car pulled off in front of Pizza Hut. i don't exactly know where it is. the only thing that i know is, its Pizza hut.

"What took you so long guys?!" Ty asked annoyed.

"Uhmmm.." i tried to answer it but Dakota cut me off.

"Get inside." he said.

Ty got inside with his arms crossed and an annoyed face.

"What's with the face?!" i chuckled.

"I've been waiting there for an hour." he retorted.

I just laughed at his answer. Minutes passed, the ride becomes a little awkward so i plug my headset on my phone and started to play random music.

After few minutes, we already arrived at their house.

I helped them in carrying the boxes of pizza and the ice cream that Dakota bought.

Nothing to do. I threw myself on their couch.

I tried to reach the remote control at the top of the center table while lying.

Pushing the green button. Scanning all the channels looking for something to watch.

"Yay!" i shouted as i saw 'The Walking Dead' playing.

OMG! this is my favorite. Perfect. Walking dead marathon while eating ice cream and pizza.

As i was watching someone sat beside me, making the inflatable couch deflate a little.

"Whoops." he said. Ty. I recognized his voice.

"Get of my couch, Fatso." i playfully pushed him.

"I'm not Fatso." he retorted.

"Yes you are. Look at what you've done." i said pointing at the couch.

He looked at it for a moment and laughed.

He pouted and marched away from where i'm sitting like a child. After a few minutes, he went back carrying a bag. A bag full of foods. He sat in front of the T.V. which is in front of me.

Our eyes were glued at the t.v. when the door banged open. Both of us where startled by that. We turn our eyes upon the door to see Annie with a disaster face. Her make up is ruined, there is a smudge of the eyeliner on he eyes. She was very mad. Insane.

"Annie?!" i tried to ask her.

She ran towards my direction an quickly pull my hair and yanked me off the couch. I tried to pull it back in attempt to keep it on my head before ripping out. Her grip was so tight.

"Annie..." i shouted.

Before i could say anything, she slapped me across my face as hard as she could. I can't even feel my cheeks anymore because of the stinging pain.

"Slut. whore." she screamed while tightening her grip on my hair.

How dare you call me that. You're actually calling yourself.

What the heck is her problem? i am going to end this before it escalate any further. I quickly dodge one of her slap and grabbed her hand.

"What the heck is your problem?" i tried to ask her but she tried to slap me with her other hand.

I clenched my fist and gave her a punch on her right face causing her to stumble and let go of my hair. Slapping is just for girly girls. Its like this, Can slapping save yourself?! Duh. there just do that to save their "pretty" manicure.

"You little bitch!" she shouted trying to stand up.

She finally managed to stand up. He tried to attack me again but i'm too awesome so i knocked her down to the and pin her to the ground.

Ugh. this girl is such a pain in the ass.