Chapter 3

Sorry if it really sucks. This was my first story and another thing is im not good in writing story.

---------------------------------------------

Rinngg! Rinngg! Rinngg!

I awoke to the sound of my alarm clock ringing. I looked at it and banged my hand uat it in attempt to turn it off. I looked back at it again and saw the time. What?! It's already 7:30. OMG i only have 30 minutes o prepare and go there. I don't want to be late in the first day.

I quickly ran into the bathroom and undressed myself. The water is really cold so i have to wait for it to get warm. After the shower, i ran into my room and dressed myself. I decided to wear white long sleeve shirt and blue shorts. I match it with my blue high cut converse.

I go out of the house and go to their house as fast as i can. I arrived there exactly 8 am.

Well its my first day so i cant be late so i play little lies. I told them there is a heavy flow of traffic so i'm late.

I saw Dakota sitting on the sofa. I think he is mad. He is just playing games on his phone and he doesn't reply to his mother.

"I will leave you two here." She said softly.

"But.." She cut me off and said.

"Just do whatever he likes you to do."

I watch her as she leave the room.

Minutes has passed but he still doesn't talk. Not a single word. Is he mute?! Not a even a sound come from his mouth. That's it! Im gonna talk to him.

"Hello?! Uhmmm... Im Nathalie." I said softly with a vibrating voice because of nervous.

He looked at me and say "K"

I hate him. For the past minutes he doesn't even talk and all he will say is K.

"Uhuh.. Can i ask you something." I asked.

"What is it?!" He said angrily.

I got scared so i didn't bother to ask him anything nor talk to him.

He gave me a death glare before he leave the room. His mom told me to follow him so i follow where he went.

I saw him standing in the front door talking to a girl. The girl is pretty and she has blonde hair and a brown eyes. She looks familiar, i think she is also a celebrity. I just look at them while they are talking to each other.

Annie Thurman! That's it! She is the girl in dark skies that Dakota kiss. Maybe she is his girlfriend.

The girl stared at me and she say something about me. I cant clearly hear it but i hear that she asked him something like this "who is that girl?"

Dakota looked at me and said "she is my assistant, or my personal maid. She will accompany me wherever i go." "i don't know why mom hired her. I don't need any if them." He added.

What?! Did he just call me maid! F.Y.I. Im not a maid, i am an assistant. And in fact i just accept this job because i need to have an extra income while i'm banned.

Then another guy entered the house and went towards me. He sat beside me.

"Hi i'm Ty. I heard you are the girl that Debra hire to go with Dakota."

He is kinda cute. Blue eyes an blonde hair. Not bad. But he looks younger than Dakota which means younger than me.

"Yup. I'm Nathalie." I said.

"So why did you accept the job. You have a better job before right? I heard you are an actress and also a singer." He asked.

"Hmm... I don't have a choice." I replied.

"What do you mean you don't have a choice?!" He asked again.

"You know what, you have so many questions." I said sarcastically.

"Ok. This will be my last. Just answer me. What happened?" He pleased.

"Alright." I smiled.

"I'm banned for 150 days because i punch a famous guy in the face leaving him bruise in his face."

"What?! Im serious." He chuckled.

"Yahhh... I'm also serious." I replied.

"You punch a guy huh?!" He scoffed.

"Okay. I'll give you some information about Dakota." He added.

"What?!"

"Just be careful with Dakota and have some patience for his attitude."

He stood up and go out of the house. I look at him through the window while he was leaving.

I turn around and screamed when i saw Dakota's face in front of mine.

"Boo!" He chuckled.

"What the heck!" I shouted.

He just walk away laughing. I think because of my reaction.

We are in the game room of their house and he played wii. Im getting bored. Well at least i don't get tired with this work.

It's already 8 pm so i need to go home. His mom arrived at the house. I asked her if i can go now. She just smiled at me so i take it as a yes.

I ride a cab on my way home.

When i got home i quickly changed my clothes and sleep.