Chapter 11

"What?!" I asked Dakota confused.

"You will be riding with me." He smirked.

I gave him a 'WTF' look. Then he smiled again and grabbed my hand and dragged me inside his car.

I crossed my arms and glare at him.

After he put my things on the car trunk he go inside and start the car.

"Where is Rachelle?!" I asked confused.

"She'll be with Ty." He said.

Ugh. Now what?!

I get my earphones and my phone inside my backpack. To bad i forgot my headset at home. (To avoid the awkward silence) But he grabbed my hand before plugging the earphones in my ears.

"Now what?!" I exclaimed.

"Don't" he pleaded.

I continue to plug the earphones on my ears buy he kept on removing it. Until i finally lose my temper.

"What the heck is wrong with you!" I shouted throwing my earphones somewhere i don't really know.

"Huh! Gosh i'm so sorry..." I quickly said as the earphone hit his face.

I was actually freaking out because of what i just did to him. He will probably tell his mom about it and i'm doomed.

"It's okay." He said calmly.

I stay silent for a minute after he said that.

"Wanna to say something?" He said.

"Im sorry. Really. Im really sorry." I replied.

He chuckled.

"I mean something you want to talk about."

"First. How can you guys drive at the age of 12 and 13?" I asked

"Of course, that's what life is in Atlanta."

"Ohhh!"

"Is that the reason why kids there at the age of 12 or maybe below are already kissing.. Lips to lips?" I asked.

He nodded and said "exactly"

"Ew. Really disgusting." I muttered.

He chuckled and asked me.

"If you are a filipino, why are you and you're family was speaking in english all the time? Don't you guys use the other language as your communication?"

"Long story." I replied.

"I'm listening."

"Ugh. Fine. But i will make it shorter. My dad was actually half american. So he is speaking in english. Mom said he want us to also speak in english so...Charan!.. We're using english as our communication."

"Yah! Enough. I already said much." I said to myself a little louder so i guess he heard that.

I saw a smirk appeared on his face.

---- time skip -----

Oh yeah! So were home. Finally. I'm really tired.

"So.. Good night. Thanks for the ride." I smiled as i get my things in his hand.

He just smiled. As i was going inside the house he gave me a kiss on the cheeks. Then he ran back to his car. Before he start the car he wave at me and shouted "Bye!".