Chapter 2

I'm at a cab on my way to the address that the guy on the phone send me. Up until now i don't know what to do. Will i go there or not.

After a few minutes, the driver stopped in front of a really big house.

It looks like a mansion, it was very big and beautiful.

"Ma'am we're here." The driver said.

"Are you sure this is the place?!" I

asked in shocked.

"Yes ma'am." He replied.

I gave him the money and walk near at the house where the driver told me.

Then a guy in suit from inside the house go near and asked me.

"Are you Ms. Samson?"

"Yes." I replied.

"Come inside. Mrs. Goyo is waiting for you." He said.

The gates open and i follow where he goes. Im really nervous and scared. Is this right that i go with someone i dont even know? Mom told me before never to talk or go with strangers.

I think we're in the living room now. There is a beautiful lady seating there. I think shes 30 years old.

"C'mon. Sit here. There is something i want to talk about." She said.

So i sit at the chair next to her.

"I will go straight. I want you to accompany my son while he is in the philippines." She said softly.

"Accompany? You mean like a nanny? Who?" I asked.

"You need to be Dakota's personal assistant. But actually assistant. I want you to accompany him here. Tell him about the places here and anything." She replied.

What?! Did she say Dakota?! That's why she is Mrs. Goyo because she is Dakota's mother. Im so excited to see him personally. I just saw him on tv.

But never mind him, just remember this is about money.

"Sure. No problem." I said cheerfully.

"Then sign this contract." She said handling me papers with a label 100 day contract.

"100 days contract?! So you mean i can't back out" I asked sarcastically.

"Yeah. That's right."She replied.

So i read some of the information in the contract and sign it. It says there 5000 a day. Bingo! Ahhhh!!! 5000 times 100 that's a lot of money from a very easy work.

She smiled at me and told me to start working tomorrow.