Chapter 2

Liz's POV

Flashback

"I'll be right back mom! I'm just gonna use the bathroom!" I say running towards the restrooms. We're about to leave the fair and it's about 8:30pm.

I go into the bathroom and lock myself in a stall. When I'm done I go to wash my hands. Then I leave the bathroom. 

A hand holding a rag goes over my mouth. My first instinct is to try to breath. Wrong move. The fumes from the rag make my dizzy and I feel lightheaded.

I finally pass out.

End of flashback

Now I'm here. In a cold, wet basement of some stranger's house.

The floor and walls are made of cement. There's a small window with bars over it, my only source of light during the day. At night, the man who took me turns a small light on that hangs from the ceiling in the middle of the room. 

I've been here for 2 days. The man hasn't brought me any food and hunger bites at my stomach.

When I first woke up here, I was lying on the ground with my head bleeding. I've spent the days shivering in the corner, waiting for anything to happen. So far, nothing.

5 more days pass and the man comes downstairs to where he's keeping me.

"W-who are you?" I stutter.

He doesn't say anything and walks towards me. Before I know it, I'm knocked out again.

When I wake up, my wrists are chained to a wall and my head is bleeding again. I look up and see I'm not alone. I see a short man with strawberry blond hair chained to a wall by his wrists also. He's wearing skinny jeans, combat boots, a t-shirt, and a jacket. It looks like he was had glasses on, now they are now lying broken on the ground beside a hat. Wait, I recognize that man.

Flashback

"What are you listening too?" I ask my sister, Rachel. 

"It's band, they're called Fall Out Boy."

"Can I hear?"

"Sure!" She puts one earbud in my ear and plays a song.

"I don't know where you're going but do you got room for one more troubled soul?" I keep listening and she shows me pictures of the band.

"This is Pete Wentz, he plays the bass. This is Joe Trohman, he plays guitar. This is Andy Hurley, he plays drums. And this is Patrick Stump, he's the singer." She shows me a picture of a man with black hair, eyeliner, and tattoos. Then another one with tattoos, this one with wild hair. Another one with a lot of tattoos and sunglasses. Finally, one with no tattoos, glasses, and what she called a fedora.

End of flashback

That's the man in Fall Out Boy, Patrick Stump. I started listening to them after Rachel showed me their music. But now that I'm here I can't listen to music.

I won't see my family again.

I won't see my friends again.

I won't sleep in a bed again.

I won't listen to music again.

I won't go to school again. 

I'm going to die in here.

Next chapter! They'll all be at least this length, hopefully longer! If you're reading my other fic, "Adopted By Fall Out Boy", I promise I'll update that one too, but I got an idea for this so I thought I'd start writing it and see where it goes!