Chapter 9

'Okay, you don't want to', I said answering my own question, 'that's okay, I won't bring it up again I get it-'

'Okay', she said

'What? Okay what?', I asked, not sure what she was referring to, 'Okay, to me not bringing it up again?-'

'Okay, we can tell them'

'I kne- wait, what? We can tell them?', she nodded, 'Really?!', she nodded again

I jumped up into her arms and wrapped my legs around her waist, 'Oh my god! I love you so fucking much!', I exclaimed leaning down to kiss her. I pulled away suddenly, 'Sorry I- You're okay with me saying I love you right?'

'Of course, I love you too', she said leaning in to kiss me again.

It soon became very heated, as she placed me so I was sat on the kitchen counter, with her stood between my legs. She moved down and started kissing, sucking and nibbling me neck, making me moan in pleasure. Her hands moved to the hem of my shirt, tugging at it, asking for permission to remove it. I gladly agreed, lifting me arms as she dragged it over my head, throwing it onto the floor somewhere. I did the same with her, dropping her shirt at our feet when I noticed she was not wearing a bra, meaning she is now only wearing her panties (I fucking hate that word but I have no idea what else to put so...).

'I don't think this is very fair, you're wearing way more clothes that me', she breathed against my neck, moving her hands down to the waist band of the sweatpants I liked to wear when I travelled.

I hopped down from the counter so she could drag them down. Once she had removed them completely and kicked them to the side she picked me back up again and started carrying me through her apartment to her bedroom. We only just made it when she dropped us both down on the bed, straddling me as I lay under her. I quickly flipped us over and started kissing down her neck.

'Tonight', I growled in her ear, 'is about you'

'nah ah', she said flipping us back over, 'I think I need to reward you for not getting annoyed we couldn't tell anyone'

'Well, it doesn't all have to be about me', I said as I ran my fingers along the waist line of her underwear, tugging it down.

-----------------

I woke up the next morning with Lauren's naked body pressing against mine. I smiled at the thought of the night before, remembering both the nights activities and the conversation about telling Ally, Dinah and Mani about us.

I decided to get up and make some breakfast. Quickly throwing on a sports bra and a pair of shorts, both of which I found in Lauren's draws, not being bothered to get stuff from my suit case. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 10:03 am. Wow. I haven't had a lie in that late for months. It felt good to be able to wake up naturally instead of having to be shocked awake by an alarm. I decided to make some pancakes, because to be honest that's about the only thing I can cook without it going drastically wrong.

About 10 minutes later Lauren emerged from the bedroom wearing a large t-shirt and underwear, allowing her ass to peak out from underneath a little.

'Did I give you permission to borrow my clothes?', she asked, wrapping her arms around my waist, burying head face in the back of my neck

'I can take them off if you want'

'I'm too hungry for that', she said, moving to grab some of the 'pancakes' I'd already made, 'What are these supposed to be?', she asked me sceptically

'Pancakes...'

'Really? Are you sure?'

'Shut up, at least I tried', I defended