Chapter 14

(Skip forward a little in time so you're now in England)

Lauren's P.O.V

Apple chapstick. That's what y/n's lips taste like. At first I found it kinda annoying, back when we first got together. But now, I love it. When she hasn't used it in a while, and the taste is faint, it's almost like I'm not kissing her. Though I know I am. I'd know her lips anywhere, with or without that wonderful fake apple taste on them. I love to tease her about her use of the stuff. Saying she's addicted to it, which of course she denies, though we all know I'm correct.

Her constant use of it means her lips are always soft, even though she says her lips are dry and that's why she needs it. But the best part is that it also means she subconsciously rubs her lips together in the sexiest way possible. And then she'll lick them a little and rub them together again. Honestly you have no idea how hot it makes her look. And how much it turns me on. But I can't really do anything about that right now, considering I'm currently sat in front of a camera with Dinah and 2 YouTubers called Rose and Rosie.

I've never really heard of Rose and Rosie before, but they seem cool and they're both pretty funny. They (particularly Rose) seem very excited to have us here, Dinah said she heard they were fans of us, so I guess that's probably why.

We're getting ready to film a video for their YouTube channel, well Rose, Rosie and Dinah are, I'm just sat staring at my beautiful girlfriend, who's sat across the room on her phone, probably mindlessly scrolling though tumblr, or looking for some new music on Spotify or something.

'Lauren!', I was snapped out of my thoughts as Dinah snapped her fingers in front of my face, 'stop being so obvious'

'Obvious about what?', I asked, confused about what she was referring to

'That you're totally in love with y/n'

'What?'

'You've been staring at here for almost 10 minutes now, and it was cute at first, but soon someone's gonna notice and in case you'd forgotten, you guys aren't 'officially' dating yet', Dinah explained to me, putting air quotes around 'officially'.

'Right', I sighed taking one last glance towards the angel I like to call my girlfriend, noticing she had a slight smirk in her face, but was trying to hide it, before turning my attention to Rose who was doing the finishing touches to the lighting and camera set up before we started filming.

'Okay, so you guys know what we're doing right?', Rosie asked us as she sat down on the couch next to Dinah and I in front of the camera

'Yup, the whisper challenge', Dinah answered. I'd heard of this game before, and I've seen a few Youtubers play it so I know the rules, but I've never played it myself, so this should be interesting.

'Alright, let's get going then', Rose said as she pressed record in the camera and came and sat next to Rosie, Dinah and me on the couch.

'Hey guys, as you've probably noticed, we currently have Dinah Jane and Lauren Jauregui sat in our couch, and no, they are not photoshopped in, I'm not that delusional', Rose started off the video, talking to the camera.

'It's great to meet you guys', she then said, turning to face us, 'I'm a huge fan'

'She's not lying', Rosie chimed in, 'it's creepy how obsessed she is with you guys'