The True Story (Part 2)

The scene changed into nighttime. I shivered. The room seemed colder somehow. "Onee-sama, aren't we going to run away?" asked the white-haired girl, grabbing her sister's hand. "No, we aren't. I'm sorry," she said. "Is it because you like that young suitor?" she asked. Shiragiku remained silent. "I'm telling you that suitor is no good. I've got a bad feeling about him!" said the Yuki Onna, her blue eyes pleading. "Enough!" yelled Shiragiku. The younger sister gasped and lowered her head. "Are you going to leave me just like that? I thought you said you would never leave me alone," she said, her tone changing as she gripped Shiragiku's hand. 

A cold wind began blowing in the room. Furniture toppled over and frost began to creep along the walls. Terrified, Shiragiku tried to pull her hand away from her sister's grip. "Why? Why are you going to leave me for him?" said her sister, her voice no longer cracking. Instead, it was simply cold and emotionless. 

"Stop it! Calm down!" cried the older sister. Suddenly, someone slid the door open. It was Shiragiku's suitor. "I knew it! So you're the demon child of the Tsukino family everyone whispers about," he said. He slammed into the young girl, making her fall to the floor and stopping the cold wind. "What's going on in here?" asked the father once he appeared in the doorway. His eyes widened when he saw his youngest daughter. He grabbed her by the neck and slammed her against the wall. 

"Why are you out of you room, demon? I knew you were abnormal since the day you were born. The only reason I kept you alive was because it was your mother's last request. I've run out of patience," growled her father. He threw her like a rag doll on the floor. 

"Your mother would understand why I'm doing this," said her father as he watched his future son-in-law draw his sword. As the little girl got up and turned to face them, the young suitor attacked. 

My eyes widened as the little girl cried out in pain, blood streaming from both of her eyes. "Onee-sama, help me," she cried as she stretched her arms out in front of her and began blindly searching for her sister. Shiragiku was stood staring at her sister in terror. She let out a horrified gasp as her sister's hand brushed her sleeve. "No way," whispered the little girl when she heard the terrified noise. "Onee-sama, are you afraid of me too?"

Her father grabbed her long white hair and stabbed her in the stomach with a sword. Then, he opened the door that led from the bedroom to the garden and threw her  out into the snowy night. 

The girl lay there in the snow, shivering. Her hair and simple white kimono were stained with blood. The snow was coming down hard. White snowflakes whipped around her still body, assaulting her face, hands and feet with harsh coldness. 

"Why? Why did you do that to me, onee-sama?" whispered the dying girl. Her skin was beginning to turn blue. "I hate you. I hate you all," she said, her voice rising. "I hate you all!" she screamed. And that was the last words the villagers would ever hear from her before the blizzard destroyed the village, her last dying curse.

Author's Note: Well, as some of you already know, the Yuki Onna's death is based on Illya's death (when Gilgamesh slices her eyes).