S I X T H

Author's Note :

For better reading tips, play BTS butterfly prologue mix in this chapter.

P.s : I cried while making this.

AKIRA MAXINE DEE

—The next day came, I felt nervous to meet Jimin later. I've block his number, but I promise him to talk with him later. I sigh and look at myself in the mirror, im happy as long as you are happy. I did my daily routine and left the house after wearing the clothescthat I prepared last night, nervouse take over me.

I arrived at Kazuri Resto, its our meeting place. I went to the counter and ordered something, after that I went to my usual spot in every restaurant. I saw Jimin enter the Kazuri Resto too, he look charming as ever. He order something first too and sat in front of me, I smile at him but he ignore me.

We decided to eat first, after that he look at me. "C-can we talk in front of the sea in Busan?" I asks, he sighs and nod. He take me to his car, and as we leave silent wins the place. I bit my lip and stay calm, you just need to tell him that's all. As we arrived as our destination, we change our shoes to some slippers since its sandy.
We walk together to the sand in front of the sea, I sat in the sand floor and look at the scenery. "You called many times, I think you should be the one to talk first." I said, I took my breathe. I heard him sigh, he sat beside me. "Im breaking up with you." I look at him, confused. "I realized that im just playing my feelings, I dont really have feelings for you ever since I met you." He started, I tried to hold back myself.

"I want to be fair, Jinhee's back. And I realize I still love her, I dont want to hurt you a lot. So im choosing her over you, because I might hurt her." I smiled, Im still looking at the scenery. I took a deep breathe and speak, I wouldn't want to say this.

"Im a liar, Jimin. I lied, because there's no reason to love some like me." I mumble, he looks curious. "Im not the same psychotic girl you've met, im the most dangerous one. You might be confused but that's true, Im not might like be Akemi, nor Jinhee. But my feelings wont lie, I love you with all my heart Jimin." I said, looking straight to his eyes. Tears are formin in my eyes, I smile at him.

"But how can you love someone like me, I dont even fit your life." I laugh at the end, the wind blows us. I close my eyes and look at him, he's looking at me. "Jimin-ah." I called him, "nae?" He asks, his soft voice makes my heart melt. "Will you still choose her even if im pregnant, and you're the father?" I asks, I heard him sigh. "Yes." He answered, "dont be crazy, its impossible for you to be pregnant." He added. How can you be sure, I smile at him.

"Jimin-ah." I call again, he looks at me. "Hmm?" He asks, I smiles at him and thank fully he smiles back. I turn to him and hug him, he hug back. I hug him tightly, Even if I dont want too I want you to be happy with your decision. "Thank you for letting me love you, and for the last time. I will always love you, Park Jimin." I said and broke our hug, I stood up and left him.

I entered a coffee shop, I ordered a Cafe Latte and went to a seat. I text Minseok to fetch me, Jimin's voice makes my heart crack for more. I wish I kiss him earlier, I pout and drink my coffee when it arrived. Im still thankful that I met him, and be his girl. "I'm always his, but his never mine." That's the only thing I know for now, I took a sip again from my coffee.

Busan to Seoul are way too far, it took 1 hour for bullet train and two hous if you used cars. I pout, so I need to wait for Minseok for 2 hours. Very good, should I just ride a train? I pout and shook my head, I paid my bills and text Minseok. I fell from the ground when a car stop right in front of me, this bastard.

"Miss me?" S-she look familiar, i gulp when I familiarize her. "Kira?!" I asks, she chuckle and nod. "I'd heard you'll going to our hometown soon, i'll come with you." She said and help to stood up, I smile and nod. "You're pregnant?" I froze, and nod. "Dont worry, I wont tell the highness. Text me if you're leaving ara, kaja Minseok let me fetch you." I pout, He does?!

Since we arrived at my house, I bid her goodbye. We book a flight for tomorrow, I need to pack my things now. I text Minseok that I'll go home tomorrow and Kira will fetch me, and probably went home with me. As I pack my things, tears flows i dont know why. I can live without him, be yourself Akira. I called Akemi earlier, telling him that Jimin choose Jinhee over me.

That kills me a lot, without them knowing.