Chapter 1

Ross' pov

I woke up hearing high pitched screams coming from Rydel's room so I jumped out of bed and ran to her room and when I got in there she was jumping up and down on her bed screaming "what the fucking hell are you doing its 09:15am on a Sunday?" I asked her angrily

"He just asked me out, Mason just asked me out and we are going on a date see" she yelped and she shoved her phone in my face. I just put a confused look on my face so she explained everything "Mason is Keeley's older brother!" She said as I took it all in. " RIKER, ROCKY, RATLIFF GET IN HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!" I yelled as I sat down on Rydel's bed. Keeley was our best friend till she moved when her sister died in the car crash. It all happen when she took us all one day, I was 14 and Keeley was 14. Her sister would of been 22 yesterday if she was still here with us. The boys came running in and I told them what Rydel told me "when are we going to see her again?" Riker asked pleadingly "in about 1 hour so get ready to see her now and I'm going to get ready to see her and her smoking hot brother Mason! Ok?" We all nodded in unison. I ran out and walked straight into my door forgetting that I closed it. "Ow" I mumbled to myself well that's at least what I thought but when I turned round Ryland was on floor laughing/crying. I just looked at him then walked in my bedroom, remembering to open the door this time. I looked through my clothes then grabbed my pink top, black Adidas jumper, black jeans and pink converse. I went into the bathroom and peed, brushed my teeth and styled my hair. I needed to look great for Keeley. I never told anyone this I used to have a massive crush on Keeley but when I thought was a great time to tell her the accident happened and I never did because she moved away. I did go out with other girls but Keely was always the one for me. I snapped out of dream because someone was knocking on my door I walked over to it and Rydel had a go at me because we was going to be late so I quickly said I was sorry and I would be in the waiting for her. I just got down to the car and the boys came running with Rydel not far behind. Rocky jumped into the drivers seat and Rydel sat in the passengers seat. Ryland, Riker and I was in the middle and Ratliff and Kelly was right in the back so they could be together. "Who is Keeley may I ask?" Ryland said. I just looked at him then remembered her never met Keeley and this would be his first time. "She was our best friend but then her sister died and she moved away. Her parents wouldn't let us stay contacted with her so we haven't seen her for 4 years. We found her because Rydel is going to see, Mason, her older brother. I had a massive crush on her and I was gonna tell her but the crash happened and she moved and I never got the chance to tell her" I explained and then sighed.

Riker's pov

"She was our best friend but then her sister died and she moved away. Her parents wouldn't let us stay contacted with her so we haven't see on her for 4 years. We found her because Rydel is going to see, Mason, her older brother. I had a massive crush on her and I was gonna tell her but the crash happened and she moved and I never got the chance to tell her" Ross explained and then sighed. I had to think for a minute before I realised that Ross said he had a massive crush on out best friend "Ross you do realised you just told us that you have a massive crush on our old best friend" I whispered to him and he went bright red realising that he had. I just giggled at him and then Rydel screamed "STOP the car their house is just there!" We all looked at the house she was pointing at and it was huge. I stared at in until it went blury.

Ross' pov

Wow her house is huge I can't believe I'm finally going to meet her again. I un did my seat belt and opened the door to the car. I started walking to the front door but then Rydel ran straight past me and knocked me off balance. Once I gained my balance again I walked to the front to see a very happy looking Rydel and Mason and next to them was her, next to them was Keeley.

A/N

So like I said I'm new to it all so I'm very sorry if it isn't that good. Message me if you have any ideas of what could happen next and if you lucky I might upload tomorrow

Love from Mollie xoxo