Chapter 7

*Keeley's P.O.V*

I got out of hospital a couple of days later and I haven't heard from Ross since. The nurse came in and told me my ride was here so I told her to send them in and Riker and Rocky walked in and then trapped me in a bear hug when they saw me. "Guys I love all this attention but breathing is a priority!" they just laughed and let me so I grabbed my bag then their hands and skipped out "FRESH AIR! i missed you so much. "I yelled laying down on the floor and hugging but was soon lifted up and thrown over the shoulder of Rocky. I started slapping his back and yelling at him to put me down but they kept walking until, I’m guessing, we reached the car when the door opened and I got thrown inside!

 *Rocky’s P.O.V*

 Lily looked so pretty when we walked in and I couldn’t help but stare at her. Also when she grabbed my hand I could feel myself blushing but I tilted my head down so my hair covered my face. Even though I didn’t want to admit it I could still tell that she wasn’t over Ross. He may of broke her heart but im gonna protect him from Mason because he could easily kill him. Im going to make Riker watch out for Delly but I doubt I will have to say anything. When we go to the house Riker turned the engine off and Keeley jumped out and ran to the front door banging on it loudly. We got out the car and follwed her up there to see Rattliff open the door and scream in joy when he saw Keeley but as soon as she saw Ross she became quiet and let go of Rattliff and walked over to us. She was still heartbroken because of what Ross did. I still cant believe he would do that but then again Ross has changed alot since we moved here to California. I love my brother but I cant keep up with the chamges myself and im with him 24 7.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know ths isnt alot but i have been updatingat all so be glad that I actually uploaded for you. I do have another book on my other account so I will be writing that too.

Anyways untill next time

BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII