Chapter 3

Ross' pov

"Ross, what was that huge ba-" Rydel said walking to where I was standing looking at Keeley on the floor below me. "I don't know why she did that. We was talking and then she burst into tears and ran out and then, and then" by now I was crying myself so Rydel held me carfully and let me cry whole Mason went to check out Keeley and make sure she was still alive "Rydel call an ambulance quick she isn't brea-" "WHAT? How could I let this happen? Mason, Mason please tell me your joking, please" I cried clutching onto Keeyley's cheats while Riker and Mason tried to pull me off her without hurting her even more. They eventually pulled me off but I needed to be with her, i needed to tell her I loved her! People say not to wish it was you if someone is hurt but I don't care right now I wish it was me and not Keeley because I do love her and I can't deny it. I find it hard to decided if I like a girl or not, some girls I never choose but Keeley is different. When I met Keeley I knew I was in love straight away, I want to tell her and I'm going to tell her when she wakes "for FUCK sake Keeley, WAKE UP!" Mason yelled at his passed out sister "IM TRYING BUT MY ARM HURTS AND I FEEL dizzy!" Keeley whispered/shouted before she fainted again. This time it my go to blow "WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOUR SISTER HAS FALLEN DOWN A SET OF STAIRS AND YOUR TELLING HER TO FUCKING WAKE UP. IF I WAS YOU I WOULDN'T BE HAVING A GO AT HER, I WOULD BE BEGGING HER NICELY TO WAKE AND NOT FUCKING SWEARING AT HER LIKE YOU WAS! Look Rydel I know you don't like me swearing but at this moment I don't give a shit!" I yelled at them both but mostly to Mason. Tears started welling up in Rydel's eyes and then she slapped me hard across the face when tears started falling down her cheeks. I mentally slapped myself for yelling at her, I wanted to scream at her. I clenched my fists about to blow, even though I deserved it, but before I could Riker and a Rocky grabbed me and pulled me away. Mason pushed Rydel behind her and whispered something to her. She knelt down beside Keeley and started shaking her, asking her to wake up. Mason motioned for the boys to go to him, they nodded and walked over to him. He must've told them the same thing as he told Rydel because they nodded and went and sat down beside Rydel.

Mason came over to me and to be truthful I was scared of what he was going to do. "Ross, I know you like my sister and I'm not going to stop you from seeing her as long as you let me see Rydel. You are going to let me aren't you?" I nodded and then he carried on by saying "you know my biggest secret and I swear to god if you tell anyone, mostly Rydel, I will make you life a living hell. When the ambulance comes and if they see the cuts on Keeley you will tell them that it was from the fall ok and it's not from me abusing her, also if they ask I do not abuse her and I did not kill my ex-girlfriend ok?" He whispered, I was so stunned, I just nodded and he patted my back like I was a 6 year-old who had blown his nose and then put his snotty tissue in the bin.

A/N so what did you think of the chapter? Tell me in the comments below

Xoxo Mollie