*Part 23*

'Ethan's POV'
After I realized I hurt her I drove home and laid down in my room. I left the door open because I am alone anyway. I try to think about what I did. I saw blood. I didn't wanted to hurt her but why was she with him. He was flirting with her. What if she falls for him and not for me. I want her... I calm down a little bit and hear a car. I get up and look out of the window and see them. She hugs him and they talk a little bit and she hugs him again. I hear the door opening and see him leaving. I hear foot steps coming up and then they are gone. I think about what to do if I should apologise or just leave her alone. We haven't talked for so long. I want to talk to her, I need to talk to her. I get up and walk towards her room. I open the door a little bit and see her on the bed. I walk in and towards her bed. "Please don't hate me, I am sorry. I never wanted to hurt you." I keep walking and wonder why she won't answer but then I see her already sleeping. I sit down and look at her. She looks so tired and sad. I lay down behind her and pull her close to me and pull the covers over us. I feel my eyes get heavy and I slowly fall asleep.

'Asli's POV '

I feel someone behind me. I turn around and am shocked when I see Ethan. I slowly get up trying not to wake hin up. I look at the clock and see that I slept for 2 hours but I slept really good. I walk to the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea. I pour the hot water into the mug and walk back into my room. I see Ethan is up and is sitting on the bed. His back is facing me. I walk towards him, he probably didn't hear me coming. I trip over an old pair of jeans and fall onto the floor. I scream when I feel the hot tea hiting my skin. Ethan immediately gets up and runs towards me. And I realize today is not my day. He helps me up and we just stand next to each other. I am kind of leaning against him. We are looking at each other and I can't stop myself from laughing. I can't hold myself back. I sit on my bed and keep laughing. I let myself fall on the bed and laugh. I can't even stop. Why do those thinks always have to happen to me. Ethan sits next to me looking at me weirdly. I get back up and lean my head against his chest. I calm down a little bit and look up. "I am sorry it's just. I don't know why those things always happen to me". He looks at me seriously and says "why did you change your partner?" I glare at him. "I told you I want to change. You acted like an asshole. The presentation was really important for me and you were late and you didn't prepare. AND you had lipstick all over yourself that's just unprofessional". "Wait are you jealous? " he asks me....is he serious. "No I-..." "Why are you blushing then?" He interrupts me. I look down and try to hide it. He pushes my head up. I can look directly into his eyes. He is leaning in and I don't know what to do. He comes closer and closes his eyes. I sit there not knowing what to do. But before I can do anything else I can feel his soft lips against mine. He slowly moves his lips and I start moving mine. He kisses me with a passion. I can feel his kiss going through my whole body. He pulls away and I look at him confused. He smiles and says "I wanted to do that for so long. But you should calm down. It was a long day..." he looks down and I know he is sorry but I get under the covers. I thought he would leave but I can feel him behind me. He wraps his arms around me and I feel safe and warm....