*Part 34*

'Asli's POV '

I woke up and wanted to make breakfast for everyone.

I opened my eyes and realised that I am not alone.

Ethan is sleeping next to me, I remember that he smelled like alcohol yesterday.

I carefully got up and put on my socks but when I wanted to walk to the door I could feel someone's hands around my waist pulling me back to the bed.

I scream and start giggling when I realized that ethan is awake.

He places kisses all over my face and my neck.

"Stop" I scream but he doesn't stop. And the fact that I can't stop laughing doesn't really help.

"Please I want to make breakfast" I say and he slowly let's me go.

I get up only to be pulled back again but this time he isn't tickling me, he gives me a passionate kiss. I can feel his warm lips against mine, our lips move in sync.

But after some time he pulls away and gets up.

We both go to the kitchen and prepare the breakfast table. I cut up some fruit and he is getting the knives and plates.

After we are done we decide to wake everyone up since its already 10 am.

We run upstairs like little kids and he runs to Grayson's room and run into Mel's room. I realize that she isn't there and I hear someone screaming "oooh sorry guys".

I run out and see Ethan leaving Grayson's room with shock

I burst out laughing and he runs towards me

"They- I I just saw them...I..." he says.

I can't hold back my laughter, his expression is so funny I can't.

In that moment another door opens and it's Alex and Toni coming out.

"What is going on guys? " Alex asks and I try to calm down.

"Nothing we just wanted to wake you up, we made breakfast so come down stairs" I say.

We all get downstairs and start eating breakfast.

After a while Mel and Grayson are coming too and I have to hide my smile.

I look at Ethan and I have to control myself not so laugh at his expression.

We all finish eating and start getting ready.