*Part 42*

'Ethan's POV '

We were driving to the guy Aslı wants me to meet. He could be the manager of Grayson and me.

We walked into their house which was a really big house.

We introduced us and small talked.

After a while he told us he is also a manager of many other people such as models.

"I am also the manager of Meredith Michealson" I looked at him. I know her name but I forgot.

"She is actually coming over in a few" he said and we kept talking until the doorbell rang.

His Assistent opened the door and came back with a tall blonde haired girl.

She looked really good, as she came closer I saw her blue eyes. She has beautiful eyes. She had great skin and a bomb ass body.

We introduced us to another and kept talking.

After that he had to go to his office to get some paper stuff for Aslı to go through.

While he was gone Aslı talked to Meredith.

"So do you guys wanna come with me to that party. They guy who is making it is literally throwing the hottest party's ever" she said.

Aslı nodded and asked "of course, where is it?"

"I send you the address be there at 9"

We kept talking a little more and I found out that meredith is actually single.

After that we took all the paper stuff and went back to our house.

I got ready, took a shower took a black shirt and a jeans to wear.

I walked downstairs and saw Aslı wearing a tight black dress and high heels. The dress was showing off her curves perfectly. As she turned around I could see her hair looked wavy beachy which made the whole look kinda wild.

I walked to her but before I could get closer to her she took steps back from me.

"I am going to this party to get laid, and not from you" she said and took her back and walked in front of me to the door.

I don't want her to have Sex with another guy. I pull her by the wrists and swing her around into my arm.

I leaned in but before my lips are touching hers I say "I don't think you are getting laid by any random guy"

She smiles and says "why do you think it's your decision?"

"You'll see" I say and let her go and walk to the car.

'Skip ride'

When we arrive at the party a lot of people are here already.

We walk in and instead of staying with me Aslı walks to the bar.

I wanna follow her but Meredith is cutting me of.

"Hey I am so happy you could make it, it's really sad that you are alone but now we have more time to get to know each other" she says after hugging me.

"ooh I am actually not alone" I say and her smile is disappearing. She comes closer and whispers something into my ear

"Maybe we will have some more time to get to know each other alone" she says and walks away.

I look around thinking about what that's supposed to mean.

I look at the bar and see Aslı talking to a guy, looks like she is having fun.