It's Porn Mags, Anti

*I'm extremely sorry for not updating. I really am. But with the stress and homework from school and the news of my grandma passing away, cancer stealing her from me. I...I couldn't bring myself write. Though I am sorry, I'm asking you guys to understand.

And..I can't believe this! You guys are the best! Last time I updated we had 300, now almost 500!?!? WHAT!?! THANK YOU SOO MUCH! It means a lot! Thank you!*

Now, on with the story!

Dark's P.O.V.

"I don't understand."

"What's that?"

Anti was mopping the dusted floor, creating swirls, as the dust was demolished by the soaked mop, and Anti's long arms, elegantly moving. With a final swift brush, against Ash's mane, he purred in content, falling asleep quickly. Dusting myself off, I stood up, going to the bucket with bubbles popping every few seconds.

"I don't understand Jake's story. It just doesn't add up."

"What do you mean by that. I thought it was perfectly fine."

As the final ground of dust was wiped squeaky clean, Anti soaked the dusted covered mop, setting it down in its proper place. I sat outside of the tent, not wanting anyone to eavesdrop on the conversation. Anti followed suite, plopping himself down next to me, his oversized sweater moving on it's own accord.

"Something is not right. A detail is missing. And I know which one. And can you for the love God, get rid of that sweater. It looks horrible."

Scrunching some of the fabric between his bone-seen fingers, he clutched onto it, defensively.

"Hey! I think it looks lovely on me!"

"Than you obviously have no brain. Because if you did, you wouldn't 'think' that, that....that thing is 'lovely'."

"What did you want to say?"

Right. Straightening up my posture, I cleared my throat, dropping the volume.

"Jake's story. It doesn't add up. The details are all over the place. And plus how did he know about the murders. He was only about three minutes in Smile's office, and according to him, he didn't see anyone when he entered camp. Also, he wasn't stroking Rose's fur. He always does."

Anti paused for a second, his mouth gaping before shutting it quickly, an adorable thinking look glazed his eyes. The time slowly trickled by, Anti's little hands twiddling with the fabric, the little pout that overtook his frown, was set place. His pearly white teeth slightly capturing the bloody red lips, making a pain erupt from my lower abdomen.

"I guess you're right. Jake does pet Rose whenever she's next to him. And his story does have some holes in it. But what made you question his story, Dark?"

"Because the leader of the Rogue Angels, Larven."

"What about him?"

"He died three months ago."

"So, that means Jake was lying...But why?"

A sigh came from me, my shoulders slumping in defeat.

"That I don't know. But I did do some research."

Anti raised his left brow, knowing well off what I actually did.

"Fine. I fucking went plundering around. Jake went to go do his daily run, and I went into his tent. You know what I found?"