chap 6

Leo pov

I faced up to Splinter eventually and he told me I did all I could and that he was proud of me. But I still fear that I failed Raph. Today marks two weeks and four days of him being unconscious, but today I was finely going to tell him how I felt.

I walked into the lab and sat next to Raph. I rambled about training for a while when I sighed. "I think I'm trying to avoid this, but I have to tell you something." I sighed "I don't know how to say it but umm..." I closed my eyes and hugged him "I love you Raph"

I bit my lip and tryed not to cry. I finely told him. I don't care if he didnt hear it, I said it to him and now it will be eaiser to say again.

"I love you too..." I heard come from the turtle in my arms, as he hugged me back. He was awake!!!!

Raph pov

I've been up for about an hour. All I could do was take off the stupid breathing mask. Thats when Leo came in. He rambled for a bit and finely said 'I love you' I didn't care what whay he ment, but I had to say I loved him back.

Leo let go of me and was wide eyed. He had the faintest blush, but I still noticed it. "Your awake", I merely nodded, still not having that much energy.

"Don't get anyone just yet." I stated, truly wanting to be alone with Leo.

"Ok" he responded. "Can I ask you a question..."

"of course, anything" he said.

"What type of love did you mean?" I asked and his cheeks became bright red. I got my answer but I wanted to confirm it. "Like in the lover type of way" he responded hesitantly. He was so close, and I could have just kissed him right then and there.

Like on cue the lab's doors flew open and Donnie ran in. He pushed Leo aside and ran some stupid test. I didn't have enough strength to push him away. Then he asked a bunch of questions I just shrugged off.

I held Leo's hand for a while, until Donnie finshed up. I felt tired, but still wanted to be with Leo. Thats when I looked over myself. Ugh, more scars, wonderful, just adding to the collection.

Wow look I was right completely useless.

I mouthed the words 'shut up' and looked over at me "you ok Raph?" he asked concerned. I nodded "ya, just thinking of the fight." Leo now wore a kinda sad look. "My turn, Leo are you alright?" I asked.

"Raph, did I fail you?" Leo blurted out. I was confused.

"Fail? Me?" I said weakly. Leo's eyes were glossy then it came to me. "Leo that's impossible, you did what you could. I had to make shure you survived."

Thats right because your useless to the team.

I mentally growled. Leo nodded "thanks, that helps me." I smiled but it hurt like hell.

He only wants to clean his slate and be the good and perfect one.

Whatever. Leo knew what to say at the right times, but this stupid voice does too, just the wrong things. Then everyone, and I mean every one came in. And man was I embarrassed, not only to be injured and Casey was there, now how am I supposed to prove I'm better than him like this. Ugh.

We all talked for a while, well they mostly did, I tryed to stay awake the whole time. Finely let out a yawn and everyone smiled and left, except Leo. I looked at him "please dont go" I whispered and he smiled.

"Get some rest I'll be right here" he said taking my hand once more. It didn't take much for me to fall asleep. I was soon in a deep sleep and Leo fell asleep next to me.

(Sorry its really short but raph is awake do thats a good thing. Welp see ya in the next chapter)