The Dance (Courtney x Duncan)

Courtney leaned over the side of the boat and hurled up her lunch, which was coming up with the seasickness or not. Duncan patted her her back lazily.

"Keep it coming babe. It's super hot"

Courtney shot him a glare as she spat into the canal. The two were on a "cruise" together as a supposed vacation from the show, but still cameras were watching, and several other cast members were partying it up below deck.

Courtney stood up straight and regained her usual composure and smoothed out her hair. Duncan mimicked her and smirked, making her narrow her eyes at him. He chuckled and grabbed her arm, spinning her around and catching her in his arms.

"Wanna dance Sugar?"

"Don't call me that" she replied bitterly, but smiled and took his hand. Duncan swung her around and put his hand in her waist. Courtney did her best not to giggle as she placed her hand on his shoulder, as her other hand clutched his strong hand.

The two danced around the deck to nothing but the sound of the water sloshing against the side of the boat, forgetting the fact that the whole world could see them. It was just the two of them.

Duncan spun her around, picked her up, and slung her entire body over his broad shoulder. This time, Courtney audibly giggled and he gave a small smirk.

"How cute"

Courtney did her best to frown but couldn't bring herself to it. Duncan set her down and leaned in very close to her face.

"What would you do if I kissed you right now?"

She could feel herself blushing as his hot breath stung her face. It kind of turned her on really.

"I, uh..." she started but was interrupted by Duncan's surprisingly soft lips meeting hers. She closed her eyes and let the taste of him replace the lingering taste of vomit in her mouth.

When Duncan pulled away, they both opened their eyes and smiled. Neither could help it, they just did.

Courtney knew that he had sacrificed his ego on camera to dance with her and kiss her and show her his softer side, and she knew in that moment, that he really loved her.