Part 1

It was a cold, dark night. The moon was covered by grey clouds, a small drizzle was falling, wetting your hair. There was nobody out, except for you. Everyone was paranoid about certain events like cattle mutilations and some disappearances, but not you.

You weren't just a fan of Supernatural, you worked at the set as a runner, you knew the whole cast and even were friends with them. Everyone from the cast and crew loved you. You were brave and smart, which kept you calm during these awful situations; otherwise, you would be locked on your panic room, thinking it was some kind of demon after you.

A thunder fell a few building away from you, scaring you.

"Calm down, (Y/N). It's just the rain" you told yourself, easing your breath. You kept walking all the way to the alley you used as a shortcut to get to your department. It was a safe route, you knew it, therefore you weren't expecting to find one of the missing people there, less to say four of them, all wearing creepy black eyes.

"There she is." One of them said, you recognized him as the clerk from the store you bought your grocery from.

"Mr. Hoffman, what is going on? I thought you were missing." You said, your voice came out trembling, you prayed this was just a nightmare.

"Mr. Hoffman isn't here, child, but I bet you know it... Deep inside you." His voice was no longer the warm one he used to welcome costumers to the store, it was now cold and breathy, like a snake.

In fact, you were very sure these people were demons, however, you didn't want to believe it. If, by any chance, demons existed then there should also exist hunters and angels and....

A familiar roar filled your ears. It sounded just like Sam and Dean's Impala, the one you had drove around set with Jared and Jensen just for fun. It also looked like it. The black car appeared behind you, in the avenue and two men who looked terrifyingly similar to Jared and Jensen went out of it, carrying rifles loaded with, you guessed, rock salt. They fired the demons, who immediately ran away, disappearing into the night. All of them ran away, except one who hit you on the head, trying to take you with him. You fell into the wet floor, falling into a deep dream where this was just a prank from Jared, Jensen and Misha.

"You okay, sweetheart?" The one who looked like Jensen asked. You had just woken up, in the backseat of a black Impala which smelled nothing like the one on set. It smelled of leather and whiskey, with a pint of cologne and sweat. You sat down and stared at the two men. The one that looked like Jensen seemed to be taller and more muscular than the actor, he had scars instead of the oh-so perfect Hollywood skin, and scruff growing evenly –unlike Jensen's- and he had more freckles. The other man, he also had freckles and green eyes, his hair was shorter than Jared's and broader shoulders. They looked more like brothers than Jared and Jensen did, however, they still had too many similarities not to confuse them on the street. 'But they can't be...' You told yourself. Of course they couldn't be, Sam and Dean Winchester were some fictional characters from Supernatural, and that was all. You pinched your arm, thinking it was a dream, but you didn't wake up. 'These motherchuckers are pulling a prank on me... Again.' Your vision was blurry, which could justify why they looked slightly different from the actor you knew well.

"Jared, Jensen, this is not funny." You argued, the men shared a glance and one of them, Jared, looked back at you while the other, Jensen, focused on the road.

"Excuse me?" Jared asked.

"Excuse me?" You mimicked, "C'mon Jared! I'm not a fool, you and Jensen have been trying to prank me since forever, but I won't fall anymore. That's what Misha's for." You crossed your arms over your chest, both men sighed tiredly.