Part 3

"Wake up, (Y/N)." Castiel's voice filled your ears, waking you up from your dream.

"Cas..." You opened your eyes, meeting instantly with the angel's blue ones.

"They are a few hours away, Dean asked me to wake you up before they arrived to make sure you're fine." He explained. You smiled tenderly. "Also, Sam wanted me to feed you, but I don't know what you eat." His usual squint appeared on his face, ripping a chuckle from your chest.

"Just take me to the kitchen, I'll probably find something there." The angel nodded. He helped you up and walked you around the bunker.

It was somehow different from the one on the set. It was less illuminated, and the walls were lighter. It had more hallways and doors, and it smelled like old. The one on the set was somehow more modern, while this one was clearly from before 1950's. Sam and Dean kept it clean, or at least they tried... A lot of dust bunnies covered the old furniture. You laughed at the thought of the brothers fighting over who got to clean the bunker.

Finally you reached the kitchen. It had a lot of used napkins, disposable cutlery, dirty dishes, empty beer bottles and expired food. You found all kinds of things on the Winchesters fridge (mostly alcohol) but nothing you'd dared to eat.

"Ugh." You sighed, shutting the fridge's door.

"You're experiencing frustration. Why are you frustrated?" Cas squinted.

"There's nothing edible, here." You complained and the angel nodded, acknowledging your disappointment.

"I can call Dean if you want. Ask him to bring food." Cas suggested and you accepted quickly. The angel took a phone out of his pocket and struggled to make it work. After a few minutes, he managed to call Dean.

"Cas, buddy, what's up?" Dean spoke, Castiel had accidentally put it on speaker.

"Dean... There's no food on the refrigerator." Cas explained, you tried to hold back the laughter.

"Crap, Sam you forgot to buy supplies." Dean told his brother.

"I did buy supplies, but we took so long in Vancouver they may be expired by now." Sam's voice could be heard on the back, arguing.

"Whatever, we'll stop by to buy some... Erm... Hey, Cas'" Dean's volume lowered.

"I'm still here." Castiel replied, a confused look on his face.

"How is she? Is she good or..."

"She's healthy. Her soul is on its place, and she has no broken bones. Why are you asking?" You swallowed, trying not to laugh. Dean chuckled.

"That's not what I mean." Dean said and Cas' mouth opened, forming an "O".

"Right... You're worried about her." Dean sighed, "She's good. I woke her up like you told me too, she's standing right in front of me."

"She's there?" Dean asked.

"Yes, you are on speaker." Cas informed, Dean cleared his throat.

"Oh... Hey, sweetheart." His voice was now rather tougher; Sam's laugh could be heard on the back, along with Charlie's.

"Hi, Dean." You replied.

"How are you? You good?" Dean sounded somehow concerned. You were about to reply when Sam grabbed Dean's phone.

"Hey, (Y/N)." The younger spoke, you could hear Dean arguing his brother.

"Hey, Sam." You replied, Cas gave you the phone and excused himself. You changed the setting and pressed the phone to your ear.