About THE WHITE WOLF (3) AND THE HERO OF LIFE

If you have only clicked on this book, check out the list of books, in order, in the description of this book to find out which books to read in which order and where to find them.

Protagonists and Their Powers

David Quagmire (Dvalin): Can turn into a bat and has a powerful screech that can paralyse people of his choice (if controlled).

Jordan Greenway (Janus): Can turn invisible and can sing people to sleep.

Zeke Valanche (Zell): Can control the weather.

Nagumo Haruya (Torch): Can control and hold fire and sparks without getting burned.

Bryce Whitingale (Gazelle): Can control and hold ice and snow without getting frozen.

Xavier Foster (Hunter Foster) (Xene): Can control electricity and make it flow from his fingertips.

Isabelle Trick (Bellatrix): Can run at the super-speed of a cheetah.

Shawn Froste: Can turn into a half-wolf (The White Wolf) and can talk to animals (only the ears and tail show).

Aaron Samford: None

David Samford: None

Hurley Kane: Can turn into a merman.

Kano Kane: Can turn into a merman.

[SOUTH PARK] Kyle Broflovski: Can make his eyes have night vision.

Astram Schiller: Can heal anyone.

Aquilina Schiller: None

David Evans: Can bring the good deceased back from heaven.

Harvey Greenway (belongs to Inazuma_Yoshi): Can see amazingly far away.

Antagonists and Their Powers

Godric Wyles: Can turn into a snake and can squeeze anyone's power out of them.

??? Froste (Shawn Froste's father): Can turn into a vampire and can suck anyone's power out of them.

Ray Dark: Can bring the dead back.

Akurei Shinsako: None

Zoolan Rice: Can weaken others.

Contains: Abuse, blood, child abuse.