Chapter 6 - We Meet Again

Hiroto and Sesshoumaru waited outside the lab.

"They haven't come out yet." Hiroto broke the silence.

Sesshoumaru averted his eyes to the sky. "You don't think they got caught, do you?"

Hiroto sighed. "I hope not."

Suddenly, two big shadows flew over the ground. They turned out to be a green dragon and a red dragon.

"WE'RE SCREWED!" Hiroto screamed.

"YOU PUT KAIRU-NII DOWN!" Sesshoumaru continued.

Ryuuji put Kairu down and pushed Kairu forward. "Sesshou-nii, its Ryuu-nii and Ryuuichirou-san - they were tested on in the lab!"

Sesshoumaru felt heartbroken. "What... What happened to you, Ryuu-nii?!"

Hiroto looked at Ryuuichirou. "Wow, they turned you into dragons? That's pretty cool, to be honest!"

Ryuuichirou growled. "Its not great... I mean, what am I meant to do with these giant clawed feet as hands?!"

-

Fuusuke and Shirou were tied together.

"Fuusuke-kun..." Shirou spoke.

"Nan'da yo?" Fuusuke replied a bit harshly, but not to be nasty.

Shirou took a deep breath. "I love Ryuuichirou-kun and... I don't know how to tell him. You know, the basics, kihon."

Fuusuke stared at the ground. "Just tell him you have feelings for him. I'm sure he'll understand."

Shirou gulped. "You think he will listen?"

A door was open Fuusuke and Shirou looked at the sillhouette coming towards them.

"Hajimemashite, Suzuno-kun, Shirou." Kageyama grinned.

"He dyed his hair blond!" Shawn whispered.

Fuusuke groaned. "Didn't you die along with Reina's father and Shirou's father?!"

"I'm the Villain of Death; I can't die, but I can bring the bad back. That's what I've been doing." he untied the two before leaving.

-

Daisuke stood near the Inazuma Tower with Sakuma Yoshirou while Jirou was sitting by the lake.

"I think Ji-chan is getting over the death of my wife." he told the older man.

"He'll still miss he, but he won't show it as much." Daisuke explained.

Yoshirou smiled. "Yeah, I guess you're right."

A snake watched in trees. Suddenly, he leaped out, wrapping his coils around Jirou.

"OTOU-CHAN!! TASUKETE!" squeaked Jirou.

The two men ran to the scream and saw a snake.

"KENZAKI RYUUICHI!" Daisuke yelled.

"I sssssee your ssssson is walking again~!" the snake hissed.

Yoshirou picked a branch up about to smack the snake with it. The snake used his tail to trip the man up.

The snake laughed as he turned back into his human form. "What fun! I'll be going now, and I'm taking your son."

A small, private helicopter flew dangerously close to the ground, just low enough for Kenzaki to jump in and take Jirou away.

"JI-CHAN!!" screeched Yoshirou as the helicopter left.

"We need to go, now." Daisuke turned around.

"NO! THEY TOOK MY SON...!" Yoshirou cried.

Daisuke looked at the man seriously. "I know where he is taking him - a lab. The guy who messed up the FFI, Garshield, opened the lab there to test the strongest kids from Tokyo and make them work for him."

Yoshirou understood, but was still concerned. "They'd better not hurt him."

-

Reina was tied to a table. she tried to move, but a doctor in a lab coat held her down.

"Put the red drug into her." Garshield told him.

The doctor put the red drug into a needle and injected it into her arm. They untied her to see what would happen.

Reina fell to one side and struggled to breath.

"Excellent. Let it die off, then do the green drug."

The doctor nodded and left Reina alone in the room.

-

Haruya was woken up by the wolves snapping their jaws.

"Watch where you put that morning breath!" he yelled.

The female wolf laughed. "Look, he spoke! How cute..."

Haruya stared into her eyes suspiciously, then threw a flame into her eye, causing her to scream in pain.

"LEADER!" the other wolves cried.

"Never piss off the King of Fire! Heheh!" he smirked and ran to the door with an epic exit.