Chapter 10

Aemie’s POV

 I was still thinking who would be the mastermind of that surprise for me. They must be FVCK!

*flashback

Saturday Afternoon

I was done taking walk around the mall and I am walking now to enter my car when suddenly 20 men having their guns walks around me.

I remember that my gun was on my car. What a nice day.

“What’s your mission?”  I asked to guy who’s thinking to command his men to shoot me all together so that I would die.

He was shocked. “To Kill You”

“I want to die without a bullet in my body. Fight without guns”

“Oh, sure….”

I looked at my watch it was 2:03 well im too tired.

I have my simple stretching and looked at the coldly.

“START!”

After a few minutes the we’re all down.

I went home and take some rest.

The next day our maid said that I have gift. When I opened it I saw a dead big rat. With the letter

“You’ll pay everything you’ve done”

~

Monday

Kent and I was on our way to our school. I saw happiness in his smile and eyes. I know that he is hiding what he really think. He knows me that well…

“Wag mo nang subukang basahin ang utak ko Aemie. Marunong akong magtago ng iniisip.” He said and then he smiled.

“I know.”  I answered and smiled at the same time.

I was about to sleep when we get to our room but suddenly the pervert guy told me something….

“Hi, Ahmm Flowers for you.”  He said.

He do everything just to make me raise my head up to see him.

He sing Marry You by Bruno Mars? What’s new he have a bad voice.  Too bad. Kent is better than him.

“Aemie, can I--- can I co-court you?”  he asked.

 As the Princess of the Mafia World I know what he really want. I know his plans. The way he smiles its too unreal.

“HINDI.” That’s what I told him after asking me if her could court me.

“Kahit na ayaw mo. Pipilitin ko pa rin. Magbabago ako para sayo Ice. Please lang.”  I saw a sincere side of him.

I have made my hand gesture. Saying to him to go away.

The day was too fast. I just saw myself going home with Kent.

After that situation with the pervert guy he stayed cold but I don’t feel anything.

“Good Night Take Care.”  He said when I go out the car.

I gave him a smile but did he just didn’t smile back? I just felt something pinching in my heart.

I can’t forget every words he say but I shall never believe in anyone.

Dad suddenly open the door to get inside my room.

“Daughter?” he said

“Yes?”  I said

“How’s Kent?” he said. He’s opening the topic about my mission..

Yes, Kent is one of my biggest mission. I need to protect him. From the people who’s trying to kill him. For the reason I really don’t know.

“He’s fine dad.” I said.

“That’s nice” dad told me but I know that he was about to say that I am going to meet my fiancé soon.

“When?” I said.

“What when?”

“Dad, I am a mind reader.”

“Oh, god! Bakit ganun ka kagaling. HAHA. Tomorrow daughter you will meet him tomorrow.”

“Dinner?” I asked him

“Yes.” He said

“Okay dad, Good Night”  I said.

“Good Night too Daughter.” He said as he kissed my forehead and walked out to my room. He’s too jolly. Maybe I got my Coldness to my mom. Dad’s too childish.

After that I fell asleep. I just need to sleep for my class tomorrow.

~~

Author's Note: Hi guys, kung mapapansin nyu puro POV ni Aemie kaya medyo madugo ang babasahin natin... Kailang ko po ng co-author hue hue ituturo ko po yung pinakamangyayare sa story then yun para may support lang po ako...

Message nyu nalang po ako sa facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/jamie.crush.muh or DM sa twitter @Jaaamie_DOMO :D

Thanks...

Vote, Comment and be a Fan

~Krukru