Chapter 24

Chapter 23

Aemie’s POV

It was gone so smooth. When we lack ourselves with oxygen we suddenly separate. That made us as red as a tomato. Nakita namin ang pamumula ng bawat isa so we laugh.

Well, I could say that we’re not that old to feel those things, I’m 16 while he’s 17. Siguro iba lang talaga yung mundong ginagalawan namin but in the end, we’re still teens.

We walked while our hands are connected. Napagdesisyunan din namin na sa last day namin dito, which happens to be Sunday namin pag-uusapan ang mga feelings namin sa isa’t-isa.

“Ang daming tao” He said. Yeah it’s true. Sobrang dami talaga. Ang ganda ng ambiance but I can’t feel it knowing that there’s a lot of people around.

“Yeah, I think I will not enjoy this day” I answered. It’s true. I like this place because it seems quiet and peaceful when you are alone, the relaxing view of the bluish water of the sea is having a good terms with the white sand and palm trees surrounding the whole area.

“Well, as long as you are with me. There’s a reason to enjoy. Maybe not the place but what about the memories we could build, right?” He asked.

I slowly nodded, he’s right. We may not be alone in this place but still we’re together and that’s what really counts.

We arranged our blankets and foods. Then he stood like he’s going to do something that I shouldn’t miss. I looked at him as if I am wondering what will he be doing, but I was shocked when he slowly unwear hiswhite shirt. That makes his broad chest and six pack abs to be seen by all the women at the place.

I could say that all the women now was looking to him. It gives me a plan to kill all those flirty bitvhes one by one. I looked at him no—no—no—let me rephrase. I glared at him. He smirked. Hah! He want a game then I will give him what he want.

“Stop that every ones looking at you. Specially the girls.” I have said. I am starting to be pissed.

“I like that. That’s the real game.” He said

I stood up. Just like what he did, I unwear my see through dress making them see my flawless legs with my perfect curve. I smiled at him. A killer smile, and as I look around smiling I saw everyone looking at me jaw dropped, and some are drooling literally. HAHA.

“What do you thing you are doing?” He said.

“Ugh? Having fun?” After that I left him. I ran towards the wave.

It was so cold. Ang sarap talaga sa pakiramdam nito. When I float I knew some guys are heading my way.

“Hi there beautiful.” One of them said.