Chapter 11

We went to school, I have heard that there are four transferees. Well, I don’t care I just want to inform you.

Kent told me that he just need to go to the Cr. I am walking in the hallway when suddenly. Four girls Blocked my way.

“Excuse me?” I said. Well, I don’t have enough energy to get mad at them I just wanna clear my way to our room.

“Why would I find another way to use.” The leader of the BITCH told me.

“I prefer you to clear my way, Or else---“

“Or else what? Do to us this?” She said before pouring the bubble tea to my head. I can’t do anything I’m too tired because I cant sleep yesterday. For a strange reason.

I’m DONE. I can’t use my energy right now so I just pass by the way.

I walked and walked until I saw Kent.

He hurriedly ran near me.

“Are you okay?” he asked with full of care.

“Yes, I’m fine.”

“Sinong gumawa nyan sa’yo?” he asked

“I just want to go home.”

We went home and I told him everything. He said that he will be back later. I just prepare myself for the dinner tonight.

I don’t like this set up but I need to for the sake of Kent and my Clan.

I was about to go down when suddenly I saw Kent at the door.

“Are you ready?” He asked with loneliness.

“Yes, Let’s go,”  I told him.

He is my date for tonight but not until I meet my fiancé because for sure my father would probably please me to dance with my fiancé.

While we are waiting, I saw the pervert guy entering the restaurant.

“They’re here.” My father told me.

I stood up. Maybe I just need to let them see who really Ice is, She will surely hate me and never asked us again to marry her son. Yes, She because my father told me that his father died because of somewhat reason.

“Good Evening” Said the Woman in Black dress with Carl

Kent and I was really shocled when Carl the pervert guy entered our discussion.

“Good Evening”  my father told them and we all sit together.

I was sitting in the middle of my father and Kent. The pervert guy and her mother are in front of us.

“Nice to meet you Aemie, I know that you and Carl know each other because Carl already told me that he is courting you.” The woman told me.

“No. He’s not courting me. I don’t even know him, Right Kent?” I answered as I looked at Kent asking for followback answers.

“Yes, Aemie…”  Kent answered I know something bothered Kent but soon I will know it.

“Wait a sec. I thought this was a family dinner. Then why is one of the bodyguards are here?” The woman told us.

Kent’s POV

 Ito na yung pinaka ayaw kong araw ang makilala ni Ice ang fiancé nya pero nung nakita ko sya kaninang basang basa. Parang gusto kong patayin yung gumawa nun sa kanya. Yung tipong gusto ko ako lang yung magpoprotekta sa kanya…..

Pero Tapos na ang trabaho ko para sa kanya. May bago nang mag aalaga sa kanya at yun pa ay yung lalaking Casanova na napa amo nya. Yung lalaking handing magbago para sa kanya.

Pano na ako. Mahal ko na sya. Ngayon ko lang napagtanto….

MAHAL KO NA TALAGA SYA.

Mamahalin ko nalang sya pero sa anyo ng pagkakaibigan lang. Kasi ayokong malayo sya sakin.

“Yes, Aemie.” Yan lang ang nasabi alam kong sinusubukan ni Ice na basahin ang nasa isip ko pero hindi nya magawa. May kakayahan kasi akong magisip ng dalawang bagay sa sabay na oras. Kaya naitatago ko sa kanya yung tunay kong iniisip.

“Wait a sec. I thought this was a family dinner. Then why is one of the bodyguards are here?”  sabi nung nanay ni Carl. Nakita kong napatawa si Carl samantalang Napakuyom naman sa sobrang galit si Aemie.

BLLAAAGGGGGGG……………

Hinataw ni Aemie ang mesa. Kasabay nito ang masama at malamig na tingin ni Aemie sa kanya.

“Don’t you ever dare call him a Bodyguard.” She said coldly. That makes the woman change her mood.

“I’m sorry.” The woman…

“Let’s go Kent. Father, just re sched this dinner plan it until that woman is ready to treat Kent  good.”

Yun ang sinabi nya bago nya ako hilahin palabas ng restaurant. I was there blushing…. I feel really special….

~~

Woaaahh... Katuwa andami nang reads :D

Vote Comment and be a Fan

~Krukru