The killer meets his prey

Midnight POV

I woke up to a dim light it flickers a few times as I coughed . The room was cold I tried to move but I was chained to the bed I looked around to see faint shadows In the corner I let out a small whisper " h-hello is some there " I tried to move but I couldn't get up but all I did was lay there I heard a small laughter as a boy with a smile looked at me but the smile wasn't the worst thing his eyes. He has no lids . He cracked his neck as he took out his knife" morning sunshine how was your rest" i growled as I looked up at the mirror to see my contacts gone " such weak girl pretending to be something she's not . I growled louder as I tried to break free" let me go now " he laughed And pulled out his knife and sliced it o my arm . I twitched a bit biting into my lip causing it to bleed." Awe did I hurt the princess " he grinned stabbing me in the shoulder." Please stop I beg " he laughed a psychotic laugh that would bring shivers down someone's spine but I stood my ground a let go of my lip showing it bleeding . " oh what do I have here hahaha now let's get that cleaned up " he said crashing his lips onto him as he kept the knife in my shoulder. I yelped in pain has my face grew warmer I thogt for my moment and kneed him as he stubbled back. I grabbed his knife and quickly cut myself free and aimed the knife at him." Do you even know how to use that honey . He smirk  I left out a small snicker as I threw the knife into his stomach.

Jeff POV

I stubbled back as I thought < wow this girl has a good kick> I shook out my thoughts quickly as I saw her with my knife . I smirked and asked does she even know how to use that . before I could laugh out felt a sharp pain in my stomach has I saw her run out my room. I muttered getting up takih knife out " fine she wants to play let's play " I ran out the door to see her running down stairs " fuck fuck fuck slender and the guys are gonna see her" I ran as fast as I rmcan to see her standing in front of slender and masky. " JEFFREY WOODS" I echo voiced growled I look to see him holding her with one of his weird tentacles." Why is there a human in my house " I gulp an rubbed my neck." Shes one of my slaves but she got loose and I was cut off by a deep laughter" I human Jeffrey a human got away from you haha how grand. He grabbed me with another one of his tentacles and stared at me even though he didn't have eyes I can feel his stare." I expect you to get rid of her she's your problem not mine" He said dropping me and the girl I ducked and rolled as I caught her. " Can't I keep her slender" he stared down at me as he rubbed his his temples. " if she cause's any problems that's your head and hers got it Jeffrey. I nod and ran to eyeless jacks room and bang on his door holding her close." Yo ej I need your help" I heard a groan as the door opened. " what is it Jeff I was eating " he said wiping his mouth" I need you to fix her up please. He looked at her than me " You want me to fix a human and why would I do that " he questioned . I looked at him as my eyes narrowed at him." I have that picture from Christm- I has cut off by him grabbing her quickly and going in his room." Say no more I got it" He said closing his for and started to fix her up.

* le poof a time skip*

A hour as passed as I walked back and forth in forth muttering user my breath" why is he taking forever he better not be trying anything with her " I growled and opened the door looking at his washing his hands. Where is she ?!?" He pointed on his bed to show her peacefully sleeping. " did you take any of her kidneys " I gripped my knife" No even though they probably are good. He smirked as he saw her starting to wake. " oh yeah jeff maybe you should get a shirt on  Jeffy boy"

Midnights POV

My eyes fluttered open as I let out a small yawn. I sat up slowly as I looked to see a boy with no eyes I shrugged it off not even caring and looked to see that boy with a smile with no shirt. I felt my cheeks warm up as I turned a tint of red. " don't look at me like that " he said putting on his new wrappings .  I sat up as I looked down trying not to blush more . I l felt arms wrap around me to see the boh with a smile lick me and carry me to the took I was last in." By the way my names jeff" I looked down and smiled. " I'm scarlet but I like the name midnight better. He set me down as he layed down next to me ." you should get some rest Scarlet " I nodded and closed my eyes as I slowly dozed off.