A new lover

Liu pov

I grinned as I heard jeff screaming curse words as he tried to catch up with me. I felt hitting on my back and looks to see midnight hitting my back" hey stop that its no nice to hit someone who saved you " I ran faster as dust came up from behind me and made jeff loose sight of me and her. I looked up a the cabin I had found and walked and locked the door as I set her down" welcome home sweet heart oh and if your tensions are to leave your really mistaken " I laughed and sat down on the couch as I looked at her . " hey scarlet come here " she slowly walked over to me as I pulled her on my lap and smelled her hair." Such a pretty little thing Like you was hanging out with a bad guy " she growled at me " hey leave him alone its not his fault " I laughed as I sat up " sweetie I know him more than you think want to know why hahah he's my younger brother I know a lot about him dear" she muttered as she try to walk away but I grabbed her and pulled her back placing a rough kiss on her lips. I left warm liquid go down on my lip as I felt teeth in my lip. I growled and slap her off me then  she fell on the floor .

Midnight POV

I gripped my face as my nose and lip  was bleeding I looked to see him clutching his fist . I flipped up and quickly dashed for the bathroom locking myself in there as I gripped my knife with tears" jeff please come find me " I muttered as it slowly echoed around the bathroom . " he's not gonna get you while I'm here sweet heart " liu laughed as he walked away. I sniffed and looked in the bathtub to see it somewhat clean . I went to the closet and grabbed a lot of towels placing them into the bathtub and slowly laid down . " jeff please come find me " < am I growing feelings for a killer no it can't be can it > I sighed and closed my eyes slowly closed as my breath become slowly then I fell asleep into a dream.

~In her dream~

I looked around as my heart rate went up . I took a deep breath as I walked out the ally to see liu holding Jeff's head. I covered my mouth as tears flowed down my cheeks. He looked up at me droopig Jeff's head with a wicked grin appon his face. " your next" he screamed as she lunged at me slicing into my side. I fell to my knees gripoih my side coughing up a little blood. He kicked me in the stomach I fell back hitting my head on the ground last thing I heard before I woke up was this was the right thing to do then I blank out .

~ end of dream~

I woke up crying as I stood up fast holding my knees " I just want jeff and him only " I cried.

Jeff POV

I growled as I took off my shirt an put on punching gloves and started to hit my punching bag . I voice in my head it sounded like midnight she kept saying save her help her Ii growled like a lion has I brought the chain off my punching bag . " for worry scarlet I'll be there soon" I started to do push ups as slender enter my room" jeffrey where's the girl " he spoke in a low tone as it echoed. " liu has her so I'm gonna go get her" I said doing more push ups. I sat up and looked at him and walked over to my bars and started to do pull ups. " jeff we leave at dawn bring Toby ej and Ben with you as help just in case" I groaned and did more pull ups ." I got this slender. He yelled " that was a option jeff it was a order now I just go do my paper work goodbye" at that he vanished I signed and hooked my legs on the bars doing sit ups.

Midnight POV

I walk out the bathroom slowly and looked around. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a apple and took a bite smiling with tears. I felt arms wrap around me as I looked to see liu. I swallowed my apple and growled. Let me.go I said yawning . " I rather not you seek sleepy " he chuckled and laid me in his bed and laid next to me and pulled me into his chest . I tried to fight it but I fell asleep to hear him sing before I slept.