A girl to fight for part one

I woke up to the sun beating down on me I looked to the side as I saw liu . I tried to to move but he kept pulling me towards him. I huffed and finally gave up and laid there . I heard a groan and felt liu put his face in my neck. My face started to heat up as I began to blush < come on let go I want Jeff not you > I thought to myself. As I heard him wake up" morning princess" I rolled my eyes and sat up. " I'm not your princess " I sat up and faced away from him as hr grabbed Mr pulling me towards him. " come on Scarlet you know I'm better for you just please give me a chance" I looked into his green eyes and looked down trying to this no straight but my head wasn't just thinking straight. " please Scarlet please just give me a chance" I sighed and got up walking out the room as I heard yelling and and things getting thrown. I tried to walk a bit faster but before I could take another step I felt something sharp go into my shoulder I fell to my knees as blood gushed from my shoulder. I looked up and screamed in pain as tears went down my cheeks.

Liu POV

" how can she love him and not me ?!??!? " I yelled as I threw my knife towards scarlet but what I didn't know that it would really hit her. I heard her screams and punched the wall and grabbed my other knife as tears went down my warm cheeks. I put the knife in my pocket and ran over to her as I pulled the knife out and picked her up running to the bathroom . I set her down and put off my shirt and pulled her sleeve up and tied it around her arm to stop the blood flow then grabbed the first aid kit with tears" I'm so sorry Scarlet I didn't mean to please please forgive me" I cried as I stitched up her wound . I heard her sigh and put a hand on my shoulder " its okay liu we all have are moments just please control your anger or it will kill you from the inside out so calm your shit liu" I thought < she never talked like that before> I looked down and nodded getting up . " in sorry again Scarlet" I heard her mutter its midnight not Scarlet .

Midnight POV

I looked at my arm and sighed as I heard liu door slam shut . a groan came appon me as I sat up walking out the bathroom and headed to the living room. I touched my arm and hissed in pain . " damn that really hurt " I laid down on my back and heard my phone go off I quickly picked it up and saw a text it was from my a unknown.
Me: who is this?!?!
Unknown: I have a smile and I'm beautiful
Me: jeff!!?!
Jeff: you got it we're coming to get you just stay calm and relax act like if I wasn't okay
Me: okay just hurry please liu isn't such I nice guy
Jeff: yeah I know just play along okay
Me: okay .
I heard liu voice" what are you doing midnight. I looked up and quickly went to a game on my phone. " just playing a game liu why" he nodded and smiled" okay I'm going to get dinner don't go anywhere of wait you can't " he laughed and locked the door behind him . I sighed and thought.  " maybe if I scream loud enough jeff could here me I tried to think of something but nothing came to mind came to mind. I looked at my are a sighed as I cut open my stitches and slap my arm and screamed in pain .

Jeff's POV

I walked with Ben Toby and eyeless jack as I sharpened my knife with a shaperen I thought for a moment and heard a scream it sounded like.... Scarlet!!! I ran as fast as I can towards her to see liu walking in a cabin I grinned As I turned to Ben and them" here's the plan you get the scarlet and I'll get liu got it?" They nodded as I screamed" hey liu get your ass out here" I laughed as I saw him walk out the cabin " jeff go away she's mine no yours" he said getting out his knife . I growled at his words and tackled him . he flipped me over and put his knife to my throat. I looked and growled as he.....

(( plot twist part one ends here hoped you like it ))