First Date gone bad

Jeff pov

I looked at midnight as she fell asleep I stood up and slowly tiptoe out my room and down the stairs to see masky and Toby.
I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a apple and thought for a moment taking another bite ." I'm gonna ask her on a date maybe  a haunted house no no her own killing spree that would nice. I took one last bite of my apple and tossed the apple core away then heard midnight screamn . I dashed up the stairsnto see Ben crawling over to her ." Ben you sorry gamer asshole get away from midnight or do you want to go to sleep I said gripping my knife walking over. I looked as she was in tears them grabbed Ben throwing him out the window my window . " j-jeff " she spoke in tears . I pulled her to me and rubbed her back as ibplaced my chin on her head. " don't cry scarlet just go to sleep" she looked up at me even more scared" hey hey I was just kidding but really get so sleep I'll be here" I said with a slight grin on my face as I thought about her really going to sleep but I shook it off and kissed her cheek as I layed back. I saw her slowly dozed off as I pulled her closer to my chest so she can hear my heart beat. Before I dozed off I saw her fall asleep .

* le poof de time skip*

Midnight POV

I woke up to see Jeff gone I let out a small yawn as I grabbed a note next to me . I read it out loud as I walked to the bathroom. " midnight hey its Jeff meet me outside at 10:30 love the one and only jeff the killer" I laughed a bit as I took a shower. Once I was finished I put on my underwear and put on my ripped shorts and a bat man tank top. I looked in the mirror as bruhsed my teeth and rinsed my mouth then ran down stairs and out the doors to see jeff twirling his knife in his hand then looked up at me with a slight grin as he motioned me to come over. I walked over has he gave me a box. " open it " he muttered . I nodded and opened it to see two butterfly knives. " there beautiful jeff but why" he rubbed his neck and looked up at me. " I was wondering would you like to go on a killing spree and maybe a picnic in the park. I smiled and nodded . " so you'll go with me he smiled . I nodded and hugged him .

Jeff POV

I hugged back with a wide smile appon my face and thought to myself< I can't believe she said yes but remember jeff don't go lovely dovey just he your Normal self> I walked her to a house as I looked through the window to see a man and a women sleeping. " I'll take the man your take the wife got it" I said opening the window quietly as I booster her up . I looked at her as she walked over to the wife and slowly traced her skin< have she done this before hmm I'll ask . " hey midnight I'll be back let me scan the house to see if there's anyone else i said as I slit the guys throat.
Then walked down stairs to see if anyone else is there . I let me knife drag against The wall as in slowly laughed at the screaming noise coming from the wife .

Midnight POV

I slit the wide stomach open as she screamed in pain I laughed a somewhat and looked to my side to see a boy with green eyes. " hello there I'm liu and whats your name " he grinned as he leaned against the door way" uh I'm midnight and can youove please " he laughed and picked me up. I let out a loud scream and heard foot steps running toward me. As this liu boy jumped out the window I saw Jeff ran in pissed off" liu you some if a bitch let her go ". He laughed and ran off " bye jeff