New feelings

Midnight pov

I woke up to feel something Nuzzled in my neck I looked to the side to see jeff. I blushed as I pulled him closer and cuddled into him with a slight smile." Heh he's kind of cute. I heard a groan as he pulled me closer as he started to wake. I looked at the corner of my eye as I seen him pulling his eye mask up. " uh morning jeff . I giggled as he looked at me eyes widened and fellnoff his bed." Ow... Damn it . he groaned as I looked down at him laughing . he looked up as his pale face turned alitte red as he got up mumbling something." What was that" I tilted my head with a questioning look. " nothing just go take a shower so we can get the rest of your stuff from your house He said put on his shirt and hoodie." I have nothing to wear" he walked to his dresser and grabbed boxers some pants and a shirt then tossed it to me. I looked and shrugged going into his bathroom

* le poof a time skipx3*

Thirty minutes had past and I brushed my hair out and walked out as he looked at me with a shocking look. " is something wrong " I asked a bit worried. He shook his head no and grabbed my hand walking downstairs. I looked to my side to see a boy who looked like a bad version of link from Zelda and a strange boy with Goggle's. The boy who looked Luke link smirked at me and Jeff as the boy in the goggles punched his arm muttering ." hey you too lay off this ones mine got it " jeff growled as he lifted me up bride style . I blushed as he ran out the mansion at a alarming speed. Once we got to my house he set me down and looked around . " how to get in" keeps looking . I looked at him with a laugh as I climbed up a tree and jumped into my window . " climb up smiles" I giggled and started to pack my stuff .

Jeff pov

I watched her climb up and looked in amazement. As I climbed up I thought to myself< this girl is good what is this feeling in my chest is it heart burn chest pain no it can't be love can it > I sighed as I hopped in to see her packing her stuff . I looked around to see her room was painted red and white . I looked at her mirror to see pictures of her as a child. " heh your kind if cute as a kid scarlet. She looked at me with a slight smile as she finished packing .
I grabbed someone of pictures and put them in my pocket then u grabbed her bags jumping out the window to see her looking at a tree." Hey scarelt what are you looking at " I ilted my head to see a missih poster of her and sighed. " let's go scarlet " I said grabbing her hand and walking away.

Midnights POV

As jeff walked back to the mansion with me I looked down as warm tears slowly went down my cheeks. I looked up to see jeff setting the bags down" what's wrong midnight" I sniffed as I looked down" just some sad feelings . he sighed and looked at me with a sad look. " midnight may I try something. I nodded as he lifted up my chin and softly placed his lips on mine. I looked in shocked as I kisses back. When he pulled away and grinned. I looked with a blushes as I rubbed my neck starting to walk with him again . I looked down as we walked up to the mansion I walked in as he headed up stairs to his room. I looked at him as he placed my bag next to his bed the plop down in it with a huff. " sleepy much " he nodded and pulled his hoodie over his eyes . I looked and later next to him and kisses his somewhat cheek as I curled up on him . " night jeff " he kisses my forehead the slowly dozed off. I yawned as a dim light was on giving a source of light. " sweet dreams" I smiled and feel asleep .

??? POV

I looked into jeff window to see him laying with a girl how do I say this she cute pretty no beautiful she has to be mine not his ....