Chapter 18

After an entire week of house hunting with Louis, and Sesley is ready to rip out her hair. The real-estate agent has been showing Sesley nothing but these over the top, Million Dollar Houses. All Sesley wants is a nice Home to raise Victor.

"And the best part about this one is that it has an indoor pool, if you guys wanna go see that." The agent, who Sesley learned is named Lia, began to head to a different room before Sesley stopped her.

"Look I get that you work on commission, but I'm really not after extravagant." She says, she turns to Louis, "Look maybe we should just stop. It's already 7:00 at night and this is very annoying."

"Ok, look. There is one place that I was going to show to another client but I think you might be interested." The agent cuts in, but Ses doesn't look convinced. "If it's a bust then we can stop but I think you'll be pleasantly surprised."

"Fine, but this is the last one." Sesley sighs before taking Louis hand and heading toward Lia's car. The drive wasn't long but Sesley's interest really peaked when she realized that they were near the beach. After a few more minutes of road they pulled up to a reasonably sized beach house.

"Ok this is the place. Follow me." Sesley excitedly smiled over at Louis before hopping out of the car and following Lia. "Ok so this place is going for about $500,000 but I think I could get them to lower the price a little more. It's a seven bedroom which I know might seem a bit excessive but it was built by a big family with 11 children. It's four floors including the basement, which has two bedrooms and a separate living room. The beach in the back is a private beach sectioned off for each house specifically. Oh and the part that I love is on the top floor, follow me." Lia began walking up to the top floor each level she informed Sesley of how many rooms and let her check out the space.

"Is this the master?" Louis asked. He walked into a large room on the top floor it's ginormous.

"Yes, and here is my favorite part." Lia walked over to a wall and pressed a button when the ceiling opened up. Well not really the ceiling, but the panel hiding the large skylight.

"Wow, this is amazing. You can see all the stars." Sesley stares at the sky in awe.

"I think it's perfect don't you?" Louis questioned.

"Yeah I think so, we'll take it." Sesley smiled at Lia.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok anything else?" Lottie asked. At the moment Everyone was helping Sesley pack her old condo and move to the new house. Sesley ended up selling the condo pretty quick and it sold for way more than they purchased for due to the fact that the great Manolo Sanchez lived in it. She then sold jose's old house and her family was collecting everything from that house to ship over to Sesley.

"Um, what do I do with Manny's trophy collection?" Niall asked. He held up a large silver baseball trophy and a gold glove.

"Pack it, anything that was his needs to be packed. I don't know if I'll ever unpack any of it, but I need it to be there with me." Sesley quickly changed the subject avoiding the painful topic. "I was hoping you guys could spend a few nights there with us, just until we're settled."

"Of course love, we're here for you. I'll take the guys and we'll go pack our stuff. Should we call Lou and ask her to come as well?" Liam asked.

"Nah, she's leaving tomorrow I don't want her to be tired for her flight. But thanks Payno." Sesley smiled at Liam and he hugged her. Liam held her tight against his chest and she noted that he smelled very similar to Manny, just like the old spice she loves so much. She pulled away from his grasp and continued helping Gemma and Lottie load boxes onto the trucks as all the boys left.