✧ Tetsuya Yuuki x Reader ➂

* ✫ ❚ -ˋˏ✦ˎˊ- ❚ ✫ *

E x h a u s t e d

Umpteen days passed in a tick of the clock with you not seeing the love of your life. It has been indeed umpteen because if one made effort on counting, the number would only cause grief.

School works, projects, presentations, and reports are the culprit of this outrageous case. Overlooking the manager chores as that is already a part of your daily routine.

It makes you feel blue whenever you see the captain of the baseball club in passing and only to have hello and hi greetings exchange before making your way to your respective classrooms. There was not even a minute interaction between you two until parting ways. 

One afternoon came and the unavailability of your teachers made it the best. The sky was no longer blue as clouds filled it entirely. All white, it was.

From the most hated day of all people to the fourth day of the week, you have been doing nothing but slacking off, so much for being in the college prep class.  

Ever since a little earlier you were dismissed by your morning class. That was around 9:00 am up to now... you have been chasing after time, working on the ten projects and reports.

Finally! 

Getting your hands on the last project which happened to be a drawing, you inhaled in an attempt to focus. With the pen on hand, you sat, staring at the blank paper.

The squeaking door and the turning of the handle immediately murdered the attention you have been trying to keep for your drawing.

There goes your focus. 

'Damn it, attention span!'

'See you never!' 

'Why?'

His voice interrupted your annoying thoughts. "(First Name)? I knew I'd find you here," he said simply as he seemed out of breath at the moment.

"My hero! You finally found me!" you said hands out as if asking for a hug. 

Yuuki rolled his golden eyes sitting down beside his bed. 

"You weren't there during the morning practice?" 

"Aww, did my hero miss me already?" you asked, eyes on your work, scanning for what needed revision and cleaning at the same time. 

Knowing he was going to stay silent until you answer his implied question, you continued. "I already informed the coach ahead that I couldn't make it." 

"Did you procrastinate until the last minute again?" he let out a sigh as if expecting this to happen.

"Define procrastinate, please. Does it mean watching anime, reading, and having fun?" you asked coolly, paying attention to your lovely nails.

"Without doing actual work, yes," he deadpanned. 

"No."

"Lie."

"Yes."

The staring contest commenced, no words were spoken. It was like you were talking with one another with mere eye contact.  

"So, which one are you working on now?" Yuuki asked, sounding mildly interested.

"The drawing in Biology... I solemnly swear I'll live just fine even without knowing the damned organelles inside a cell!"