✧ Jun Isashiki x Reader ➂

* ✫ ❚ -ˋˏ✦ˎˊ- ❚ ✫ *

P e r u s e

Looking up from your Harry Potter book, you stared at your boyfriend next to you reading a Shoujo manga. Clearing your throat, you began...

"You still love me? After all this time?" You asked, watching your boyfriend as he withdrew his attention from his manga to you. 

"Listen, I have loved you forever and I will love you forever, but I know what you're trying to do and I refuse to finish the quote. Severus Snape was an asshole." 

You pouted initially before nodding in agreement.

"You'll stay with me?"

"Until the very end," Isashiki smirked. 

After that passing conversation, you two returned to reading your books. 

Then Isashiki suddenly heard a loud thud beside him, he saw you lying face flat on the floor. 

"What are you doing?" 

"What does it look like? I'm snogging the damn floor!" you hissed. 

Isashiki leaned near you. He realized his mistake shortly after he saw the smirk on your face and being pulled down from the bed to the floor. 

You smiled sickly sweet, "How nice of you to join me," you commented as you saw him fondling the floor himself after you pulled him with you. 

"Look, you clumsy woman—!" 

"Where do I look?" you asked wonderingly. 

"I'm going to wrap you in a bubble wrap the next time you hurt yourself again!" 

"I am looking forward to that, Jun-chaan," you said flatly. Being too preoccupied with your book before, you didn't notice that you were close to the end of the bed which ended up you falling off and caressing the floor. 

"...Then Harry and Hermione found Sirius in the corner and... Jun-chaan?" you asked, realizing Isashiki wasn't paying attention to you at all.

"I'm pregnant," you said loud and clear in a deadpanning manner.

"Wha— wh— ho— whe—?"

"So then, after that Remus enters the scene after using the Disarming Charm against Harry and Hermione..." you continued your storytelling. 

"What about you being pregnant?" 

"Listen first, then Snape comes disarming Remus..." 

"What about you being pregnant, (First Name)!? THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN SIRIUS FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH HARRY AND ALL THAT CRAP!" 

"But then Harry knocks Snape up and then..." you ignored him and finished your story till the bitter end. 

Isashiki waited patiently but then something clicked and the realization hit him that you just said that to get his attention. 

"Did you actually..." he trailed off, not believing this in the slightest. 

Looking completely nonchalant, you agreed, "Yep." 

"YOU KNOW WHAT, I'M DONE WITH YOU!" Isashiki yelled, nose flaring in anger.

"...So am I," you said flatly. 

Sitting down on Isashiki's lap with his chin leaning on your head as you two scanned the laptop's screen in front of you. The picture of Haikyuu and Harry Potter crossover came on the screen. 

"Oh, my pies! A CROSSOVER!" you attempted to stand up in excitement only to bump your head to Isashiki's chin with strong force hurting him in the process

"Fuck... that hurt!"

You jumped around happy and dancing, stopping when you realized you were alone in the partying. Glancing back at the bed, you saw Isashiki tending to his chin with teary brown eyes.

"Why are you crying?" you asked him. "Too happy for the crossover?"

"You just..."

"Oops. Did I?" you patted your own head upon realization hitting you.

"Yep."

"Sorry?"

"Punishment later."

"Yeah, not now."

"Zip it." 

At a later time, you found out that it was just a picture and there is no actual crossover happening. 

★ September 1, 2016 

Happy Birthday, Jun-chaan~

countdown:  5 . . .