Nothing to live for

Percy's POV 

       I was walking to my apartment when I felt like someone was watching me I turned and sure enough as I turned someone ducked into an alley way. I saw a flash of red hair and than nothing I sighed and  kept walking when they walked up behind me I snapped "what do you want?" "Percy Jackson you are under arrest for acts of terrorism" I shrugged and put my hands up there was a moment of silence than they took my hands and secured them behind my back.

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=time break•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=• 

   Tony's POV 

      This guy was tougher fury had been in there for an hours and had gotten nothing out of him "tell us what we want to know or you will die." My eyes widened fury NEVER threatened with death "go ahead and kill me I have nothing left to live for anymore." I could see tears brimming his eyes "fury come here please" 

  "What stark?" "Ask him to join the avengers he obviously had training plus I want to give this guy SOMETHING to live for anything." Fury looked at me and nodded. 

Percy didn't even lift his head when fury walked in "Percy Jackson would you like to join the avengers?" Percy seemed to think than he looked at fury and said "yes" I grinned maybe just maybe I could turn his life around.

[|][|][|][|][|][|][|][|][|][|][|][|][|][|][|]

Sorry this chapter wasn't that good plus I want some happiness so there's going to be a MAJOR time skip aaaand more people in the story😉