4. Lost Girl

Third POV

Ginny, Mary Margaret, Hook, Josie, David, James, Amber, Emma, Regina and Gold had gone to Neverland in search Henry and Sofia.

But Gold had separated from the group. So now it just Ginny, Mary Margaret, Hook, Josie, David, James, Amber, Emma and Regina.

They were all sleeping in the woods in the camp Emma and her parents made when Amber was awoken to the sounds of children crying.

Amber looks at Emma, David and Mary Margaret who were asleep.

"Guys! Wake up!" Amber said, trying to wake them up but they didn't move a inch.

Amber sighed.

Well, she might as well try to figure out where the crying was coimg from.

Amber went into the forest, following the cries of the kids.

All of a sudden, Pan appears behind her.

"You hear that too?" Pan said.

Amber turned around and gripped the sword she held in her hand.

"It's Amber, right? I wonder why I can't hear the crying." Pan said.

"Who are you?" Amber asked. Pan was stunned.

"Oh, did I mention to introduce myself?" Im Peter. Peter Pan." He said, pointing to himself.

Immediately, Amber took action, pinning Pan against the tree, holding her sword at his thorat.

"Where's Henry and Sofia?" Amber asked fiercely. Pan smiled.

"You got fire. I like fire." He said and smirked.

"Where's is my sister and Henry?" Amber asked. Pan chuckled.

"Actually, Sofia is not your real sister, she your step-sister." He said.

"Yeah, well I treat her and love her like a real sister and so does my brother James." Amber retorted.

"Well, Im pretty sure Sofia doesn't think the same way. But what can I say? You're not the best sister. And plus, what's to worry about? Henry and Sofia are still alive, if that's what you mean." Pan said, shrugging like it was no big deal.

Amber was really angry now.

"Why the hell did you take them?" Amber asked.

Pan shrugged. "Their both very special kids, Amber." He said.

"I know that. That doesn't answer my question. What do you want with theme?" Amber asked again, more ferociously this time.

"I came here to see who I was up against 'the Princess Fighter'. Got to say, I'm not disappointed." Pan said.

Amber gripped the sword more tightly in her hands.

"What do you say now? You gonna tell me how I'll never see Henry and Sofia again?" Amber asked sarcastically.

Pan shook his head.

"No. I'm going to help you find them. I'll give you a map. A map that will lead straight to Henry and Sofia." Pan said.

"If this is some kind of trap..." Amber started but Pan cut her off.

"I may not be the most well-behaved boy on the island, but I always keep my promises.The path to finding Henry and Sofia." Peter says.

"Why are you giving this to me?" Amber asked.

"See, its not about finding Henry and Sofia, its about how you find them. And, Amber, your the only one who can." Peter said.