[Silas]

I have no idea what to do.
Like...no plot was given (which is fine) which means that I'll have to wait until inspiration hurts like a bitch, at least hurts enough to give me an idea. Because we all know inspiration (being the bitch it is) leaves at the very last minute.

~*・°・☆・°・*~
Requested by:
AlisJane.
~*・°・☆・°・*~

"Silas! Wait up!"

Small feet rush through barren lands and weeds.
Despite the outside looking quite disappointing, nonetheless, [Y/n] was happy to be outside for the first time.

Finding a more soft spot on the ground, Silas set down the picnic basket and unfolded the cloth while his partner wandered around waiting for him to finish.

"[Y/n]! Don't go too far!"
"Okay!"

The young girl spotted a huge dead tree and tried to climb to the highest branch.

Branch after branch, she climbed higher and finally she reached the top. As she steadied herself on one branch she felt a sudden sharp pain in her foot.

You were strong and didn't cry out but tears pricked at the edges of your eyes.

It hurt. A lot.

You wished that one of your siblings were here, they would be able to get you down with ease.
Needing to get down, you call your friend's name countless of times until he finally found you stuck on the highest branch.

"[Y/n]!? What happened??" He called out, cupping his mouth to enlarge his voice.
"Silas!" You cried "I...I-I've got a splinter on my foot! Now I can't get down!"

(Splinters are horrid, don't try to say otherwise.)

Silas took a second to deadpan.
'I'll go barefoot' she said 'it'll be fine' she said.
"Drop and I'll catch you!" Silas replied looking a tad bit desperate.
"B-but...!"
"[Y/n]! Don't you trust me?"
"P-promise you'll catch me!"
"Yeah, promise."

~*・°・☆・°・*~

"Still barefoot [Y/n]?"

You giggled at your husband in reply.
"Splinters don't effect me anymore! I'm immune!"

Silas simply rolled his eyes in return.

"Hey look! That tree is really tall! Let's climb it!"
"Why?"
"Why not?"

After taking a critical hit from the puppy eyes, Silas complied (reluctantly).

You were the first to go up while Silas followed suit.
He was about to climb the second but when he looked down, his grip on the branch grew tighter.
he scaled his way downward and you frowned at him with a disappointed face.
"Why are you down there?"
"I...am afraid of heights"
You burst into laughter and continued to climb.

You gripped the final branch and grinned at Silas victoriously.

"Haha! I'm the faster tree climber in the world!"
You cackled.
Suddenly, a familiar pain shot up in your foot.

Silas stared at your sudden change of attitude.
"What's wrong?"

Giggling nervously, you cough into your fist and said cheekily "I have a splinter, you wouldn't mind getting me down, do you dearie?"

Silas rolled his eyes once more before spreading out his arms.
"Drop and I'll catch you."
"You better!" You replied jokingly.

Letting yourself fall, you land on a pair of familiar arms.
"I feel a wave of déjà vu, has this happened before?"
Silas just smiled.

~*・°・☆・°・*~

With a loud squeal of fright, [Y/n] let go of the branch.
Silas caught her as soon as she was in close enough range.
The frightened princess hugged Silas tightly "t-the splinter! It h-hurts...!" She cried.
Silas have her a comforting hug "I'll help you get it out, then we can eat okay? I packed you (f/f)! Let's not let a splinter get in the way of our afternoon alright?"
"Okay!"

~*・°・☆・°・*~

"You'll help me get the splinter out right?"
"Of course, it's what I was born into this world for."
"Haha, very funny, dear."

"..."
"..."

"Seriously though, you'll help right?"
"I did before haven't I?"

~*・°・☆・°・*~

Last minute inspiration is the best (sarcasm).

~*・°・☆・°・*~
Next:
Corrin|Robin.
~*・°・☆・°・*~