(X) Chapter 4 (X)

Your POV

       Doublet legs carelessly enwrapped around your waist, right before you could push yourself off of the boy, who looked to be taller than you by a few inches, and escape the undoubtedly awkward position.

       "Let me go," You began, your eyes icily piercing daggers into his. Notwithstanding, he was merely grinning like an idiot up at you with those devious glowing red orbs of his, with a black sclera surrounding them.

       "Now." You seethed at him with gritted teeth.

       What a welcoming.

       You'd just arrived and here you were- already up against a total, drunk and perverted elf.

       He let out a chuckle, which eventually transmuted into a loud, childish laughter that echoed throughout the room.

       'What's with this bastard?!'

       A deep, annoyed groan was heard from beside you, "I've actually been waiting, ever so fucking patiently, to do this," And with those words, a large, paper-white fist painfully collided into the side of BEN's skull, causing the said elf to be knocked unconscious as his legs had loosened their rigid hold around your midsection. 

       Muttering a small, 'Thanks,' to the knife wielder, you gave a hardened slap to the link look-alike's cheek, leaving a red mark in the shape of your hand on his pale skin. And soon found yourself standing back onto your bare feet.

       "Oi," Called out the smiling murderer, to which you responded with a nod, signalling that he had your attention, later turning your head to face him.

       The smallest tint of red appeared on your cheek, quickly disappearing as it had appeared, as you glanced at Jeff, who was sat down on a comfy sofa with an inappropriate magazine in his hand; something that all teachers would confiscate within less than a second the moment they have their eyes on it.

       A small cough escaped your throat as you averted your gaze from it, but from the corner of your eye, you noticed the corners of his Cheshire smile stretch wider, in amusement.

       "What're ya doin' down 'ere anyways? It's way past your fucking bedtime, girlie," The unblinking teen asked, his dull, blue eyes glued onto your current clothing, and in due time a dark chortle was discharged from his vocal chords, that unfortunately went unnoticed by your pair of ears as it was considerably inaudible.

       You just knew that he was going to ask that, as you crossed your arms and narrowed your eyes at him in annoyance. When were you ever going to get a break in this place? You also took note of how Masky, Hoodie and now this guy, found you suspicious. You could easily tell, just from the way they acted around you.

       'I guess they don't like new people very much,' You perpended as your lips pursed into a thin, straight line, 'I have to be careful around these assholes.' 

       "...That's none of your concern." With that, you spun around in one, prompt move, tracing back your previous steps, towards the nearly never-ending staircase, that you'd made sure to memorialize straight into your skull, leaving behind an aggravated Jeff.

       Luckily, you managed to duck before a knife flew over your head and embedded itself into a wall.

💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊

       "So many stupid-ass bitches to deal with already..." You continuously grumbled on, quietly, to yourself as you finally found yourself in front of the proxies' bedroom. When you whipped your head around, now facing a large window which was being lit up by a bright source of light from outside, soon subsiding back to the original darkness. Shocked, a surprised gasp made its way past your lips as a loud thunder echoed throughout the room a split second later, like it was cackling at your very fear of thunders.