Chapter 2 (Christmas with you)

• Dedicated to Graylu Fans :)

[Chapter 2: Not a dream anymore]

by: Pennyloves 26

Fairy Tail by: Hiro Mashima

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

            BAM! Lucy woke up, she stared at the clock and she was pretty disappointed of what she saw, 1:00 am. She went to the sink and washed her face.

"What the hell am I thinking?. After that crappy mission with gray I kept on dreaming about him. shit" she said. She Ignored the BAM! sound

                That kiss, was all just a lie. It was just a stupid dream. She went to bed again and peek through her window. It's snowing. Five days before Christmas isn't that long.

                Then, she suddenly saw someone outside. He looks like a detective. She can't possibly see the man since its snowing really hard and the only source of light is the lamp post. She got curious. She wondered  if it was a mail man? No. a Security guard? possibly. Natsu?

"Yes! Natsu! he's the only one who'll possibly come this late." She said to herself and rushed down stairs.

_______Lucy's P.O.V._________

                I rushed down the stairs as I try to wear off my sleepy self. Suddenly, I slipped. The floor was wet, that's probably because i left my boots piled with snow a while ago. "Ouch..." I said. I stood up and hurried to open the door.

"Nats-------" I groggily said but it wasn't Natsu, the man turned around and it was.... GRAY!?

"Lucy?" He asked.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked nervously. GAAAHHH!! can't move on about that dream! All of my grogginess disappeared when i suddenly realized that the man wasn't Natsu but Gray!

"Nothing in particular, I was wondering if you were awake, I'm afraid I just woke you up. I threw a snow ball on your window hehe " he said and laughed a bit. He's probably here on purpose.

"Oh, I see. What can I do for you then?" I said. Then a moment of silence came between us~ He looked down on me.

"Wear shorts" He said.  Then I looked down on my feet. He looked the other way and as i looked at him, a faint devilish smile flashed on his face.

"Kyaaahh!~" I run inside and I left the door open. I realized that I wasn't wearing any Shorts.

=TIME SKIP=

                We are now in my living room. He started to sip the drink that i gave him.

"What brings you here?" I asked.

"I just wanted to see you after that mission, It was lots of fun" He smiled.

"Why this late?" I asked.

"I don't know? I can't sleep so there's no reason for me to stay in bed." He said and looked at me then smiled.

"Remember what that old man said during the mission?" I smirked.

"Yeah, When he said that our hormones do attract?" He giggled.

"N-No not that.." I blushed really hard.

"I mean, Y-Yeah that was pretty funny!" We laughed together.

                After that, a moment of silence covered the entire room. He was sitting on the sofa, so do I but we're inches away. I peeked to look at him and as he gulps his drink, I saw his adam's apple move. He was the hottest guy I've ever seen even thou his power is ICE.

"You know lucy, I have my eyes on you for a while now." He said and looked at me seriously.

"W-was that a joke Gray? hehe"  I laughed nervously.

"Do you hate me?" He asked.

"Why would i?"

"It's because, whenever I look at you, you look away." He said.

"I-I don't hate you Gray" I said nervously. *badump Badump*

"What then?" He asked and put his drink on the table. He then faced me.

"I-I" I looked away. *badump badump*

"Look this way" He said and I did what he said.

"Why do you look away when I look at you in the eyes? do you hate me that much? Well... if that's the case then I think ----- I shouldn't be here. Sorry for the disturbance" He said and stood up then head do the door. He was about to hold the door knob but I stopped him.

"W-wait Gray!" He turned around.

"I-I-I *blush* Like you." I said. He walked back on the sofa where I was sitting.

"I do too" Then he hugged me.

"I got a present for you lucy on the 25th, I'll be here before 12am during the 24th" He said.

"Gray" I asked.

"Hmm?"

"What about Juvia, you said you like me too" My lips curved upside down. He's still hugging me.

"I don't really like her" He let go of me.

"It seems like you do when we're in the guild"

"Lucy" He kneel down.

"You know that fairy Tail is being published in the magazine right?, every detail. In there, It states that me and Juvia are going out, But in reality, we're not really doing that. It's just for the sake of Fairy Tail to remain its popularity." He pointed on my nose.

"Did you really read the magazine blondie? You were there too and its stated that you and Natsu are going out" He said and my eyes went blank.

"what?!" I shouted.

"Hey, hey calm down, like I told you, it's just a magazine" He said and pat my head"

"Maybe you just focused on my face there in that magazine huh?" He teased.

"N-no!" I blushed, it was actually the truth.

"It's okay Blondie, well I have to go now." He patted my head and stood up from the kneel.

"Bye Bye" I said.

"Bye" He said and winked at me.