Chapter II

"Ice and keys shouldn't be going out. Gray, You'll freeze lucy's heart if you continue falling for her. You should just go out with juvia instead since ice and water are compatible, you can only go out with the person who is compatible with your powers, We and the master already talked about this years ago, Let her go Or Kill her with your incompatibility" Natsu said seriously. I have never seen Natsu like this before.

       Gray and I stood for a moment and gray slowly let go of my shoulders, He looked at his hands with sorrow and said "Natsu, you're right"  He then moved backwards and walked towards the door without a word.

"Gray!" I run to him, he stopped in front of the door but he didn't look at me.

"It's okay if you freeze my heart, at least...... I know that, We really loved each other" I said to him.

"Lucy" He turned back and pat my head.

"Isn't it better to be friends than to die because of love?" He said in a sorrowful tone and continued to move out, he stopped on the gate again and waved his hand.

"I'll see you at school" He said and gave me a sorrowful smile.

So, Today is the day that we broke up. It's a bit painful but at least we're still friends.

=Time skip=

Classes has already begun, It is now January.

"Good morning Professor Hibiki" the class greeted.

"Good morning class, today we're going to study about computer programs, especially web applications please put out your magic pens since we're going to write a lot of info's today" He said.

*magic pen- It enables a person to write as fast as he can without being tired and using too much effort. However, it slowly sucks a bit of magic from the user, depending on how much he'll write with it.

Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my m-pen today so i grabbed a regular pen in my bag.

"Gray sama! Gray sama!" She called.

 "Juvia forgot her magic pen today, can Juvia borrow one from Gray-monami?" she begged.

"Sure" he said and handed over the pen. Gray is my seatmate so I was able to eavesdrop their conversation . I felt a needle pierce in my heart.

      Anyways, i ignored the feeling and started writing whatever Professor Hibiki dictates.

Tack.!

    A sound suddenly blew me out of focus. I searched for the sound, then i saw gray's hand on top of my desk with a m-pen on his hand?! I looked at him.

"Uhh, can you remove your hand there? i can't write properly" i said.

"You can borrow my pen, I'm finished writing" He said and handed over his pen.

I got the pen from his hand when i suddenly felt a dark aura behind me. It was Juvia.

"Uhh thanks" I said and write in full speed, the entire period, we shared one pen. It think It's really better if we're just friends.... I guess.

GRAY'S P.O.V.

      I noticed Lucy doesn't have an m-pen with her so i decided to let her borrow mine, i actually still have a spare one since i always bring three m-pens with me, but i didn't let her borrow it since it's my only excuse so that i can touch her hand by letting her borrow the pen that I'm using. At the end of the period, she hand me over my pen and thanked me again.

"Lucy wait!" I called.

"Yes Gray?" She turned back. She looked so beautiful like usual.

"Uhhh, can we go home together?" I asked and scratched my head.

"Uhmmm Sure" She said, phewww... that was a relief! I thought that she was going to reject my invitation.

           We walked together without a word, i wanted to hold her hand while we are walking but i couldn't help but think about what Natsu said last night.  I already fell in love with this woman, but why aren't we compatible? why us? why did God chose us?

"Thanks Gray" She said and head toward her house.

"You're  welcome" I smiled at her.

"By the way, The guild master invited us all to an anniversary party. It's the guild's anniversary, see you" She said and walked in. I hope we kissed but we didn't, 

'we're only friends remember?' i tried to convince myself.

-GUILD ANNIVERSARY-

     The guild anniversary started already at 5pm, some are already drunk and some are still having fun.  As for lucy, She was with levy playing this lottery thingy, It's a guild tradition. She's wearing a red dress a bit above her knee and Its lace encircles her neck, it is tied at the back of her neck, it's as if... if you untie it, her dress will easily fall down from her feet. She looked sexy,although  I wish I am the only one who could see it.

        The truth or dare started and the bottle pointed to Natsu.

"Truth or Dare" Cana asked.

"Dare" He said while grinning widely.

"Okay, Kiss lucy's lips for 2 seconds" Erza said.

"What?! that's it?!" He said and

slowly....

slowly........

slowly....

It touched....

one,

two,,,,,,

they kissed.....

    Lucy blushed and covered her lips. O///////////O

After the game, everybody already went home, as for me i dropped by somewhere.

-LUCY's P.O.V.-

       I wasn't expecting anything like that! It was me and Natsu's first kiss ever since we've met. Gray was there too, but didn't stop Natsu. 'Maybe he already moved on....' I thought.

Knock knock knock...

        I opened the door.

"Gray?" i asked when i saw him standing right in front of me.

"Lucy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"

"Y-Yes?" I got suddenly got nervous when he shut down the door behind him and slowly took a step towards me.

"Come with me" He grabbed my hand and brought me to my room, he closed the door behind us and locked it. 

He pushed my back on the door and leaned forward.

"hhhhhh" he blew a warm breath on my neck. I felt my warmth getting extra hot.

"G-gray..." I said while blushing,

"Don't ever let other guys kiss you, if i'd rather choose between freezing your heart or let other guy's kiss you, I'd rather chose to freeze your heart, at least I'm sure that you are mine" he said and untied the ribbon on my neck using his teeth...

"Gray... I-I think the same way" I blushed even harder when i felt his lips on my neck...

"From now on, Let's face the consequences for 'This Love'" He said in a whisper tone.

TO BE CONTINUED....