Chapter IV

[Don't get discouraged, SPOILER ALLERT -> Don't read if you don't wanna see what's gonna happen next..... here goes.... WARNING! SPOILER ALLERT... ok she ain't dead. chill okay?haha]

Gray's P.O.V.

        I woke up the moment I felt myself being shook by someone. I slowly opened my eyes and the sunlight start to burn my eyes, i could tell that i cried alot from sleep since i felt my eyes a bit sticky or maybe i have a sore eyes? well... I don't know! But... She's dead... She's dead... I feel so down today, I mean I feel like dying too. Man... Lucy Why? Why do you have to pass away just like that?

          I wipe my eyes and saw natsu standing beside the bed.

"Get up Gray, The guild set you free from prison, i think everybody did understood that it ain't your fault that Lucy died, it's more like Lucy died because she was so inlove with you. However, you have a slight fault in there too, since you entertained her feelings. Anyways, get up. It's time for her to be buried. You slept 3 days straight, i don't know what's wrong with you but... let's go, it's time for you to say good bye to her" Natsu said sincerely, I have never seen this expression from him, i mean he's always immature and childish. I feel really guilty, I'm so guilty... I killed her... If only i... didn't love her in the first place then she'd still be laughing along with our guild mates, roaming around magnolia, going out on a mission. 

        Tears slowly ran down on my cheeks, i couldn't help but cry.

"Okay Natsu,thank you I'll be going home first before i go to her burial, what time is it gonna be?and where?" I asked.

"30 minutes from now, on the guild's garden" He replied.

        I arrived at home and landed on the couch, i didn't know what to do, i think i don't wanna see her face dead. 

        I ate a snack and check the clock, "5 minutes from her burial huh, maybe i shouldn't go, I'll be in pain" I said and went back to the couch. I have no more tears to shed, and who am i to shed tears, i killed her in the first place. It was my fault that she's dead. Minutes have passed and i decided not to go there, I slept a bit until i realized that i should be there standing with my guild mates to grieve for her.

I hurried to the guild, while carrying a picture of her in my hand. I picked a beautiful flower that fell from the tree.

"I'll give this to her" I said.

        The moment i got in there, everyone looked at me, they're all wearing white, not black.

"You're quite late gray" Master macarov said.

"Yes, I'm sorry for that." I said.

"Come" He said, He grabbed my hand and pulled me on the crowd, where is lucy's coffin is.

        My eyes widened when i saw lucy standing, in a white gown. Am I dreaming? oh... maybe this is her spirit?...

"Dude, you ain't dreaming" Natsu tapped my back while smilling.

"I hate to say this but Lucy's yours. I give up as your rival okay?" He smilled.

"We forced lucy to pretend since she lost the game we last played when you weren't around, since you two started going out last Christmas, we decided to do a prank but i think we over did it, so yeah, to make it up to you, here you go..." Cana said.

"You mean... her heart wasn't really frozen?" I asked.

"Yeah... Sorry about that" Mira apologized.

"What about the prison thing?" I asked.

"Ohh that? Haha we hired someone to do it" cana said.

"You guys are mean...." I started to get teary. Their prank felt so real!

"Guys enough! and... and... i don't wanna get married yet! I'm... too young!" Lucy blushed in front of the crowd, i could really tell that she didn't like the whole thing. Well, she look gorgeous, like a real bride, it makes me wanna marry her right here right now. She looked at me, all red like a tomato.

"Gray I'm sorry about that, It - It was a uhmm... I lost a game so i couldn't say no... i hope you could understand, you could punish me or something, i mean... you can hate me..." She said sadly.

"Well... you got me there guys, The whole thing seemed so real, DAMN YOU ALL! DAMN YOU" i said. Yes, I'm so Damn mad cuz of this fucking prank!

"I practiced lucy in acting, never knew i was so good at it Hahaha" Natsu said.

"Lucy, Come here Let's talk" I pulled lucy's hand away from the crowd.

"Guys, we're leaving, Nice prank. By the way. you got me in their" I said and smiled.

I'm so relieved that she ain't dead. Hell I was about to commit suicide!

[WARNING rated 18+ on the next chapt :) ]