Tears

Maven's POV
--------------------------------------------
As mare blacked out, I whipped my head to Evangeline, "Was that really nessary?"
"That little stupid red shouldn't have gotten in the way" she shrugged while exclaiming her perfect nails.
I rolled my eyes, great another thing I have to cover up for, sometimes I really
want to strangle her.
Cal looked at me with horror and anger, I smirked at his powerless being,
"Well, if that's all, I'm going to get going," I said happily.
And we went with all of them looking still in shock.
Time skip to hours later...
I watched mare as she slept, still unconscious from hours ago, looking at her gave me disgust yet pleasure.
Yes she was dirty and stupid for killing my mother and showing to the whole Norta on TV, but underneath the dirt, she had beautiful light tanned skin with now dirty brown hair, but I remembered during when we kissed, her hair was so soft and silky in my hands the the theatre.
She suddenly woke up and looked around for a few minutes then finally noticed me.
Her chocolate brown eyes glared at me with anger and sadness.
Good, she will now feel what I felt.
Where's my sister? She gasped.
I couldn't but felt a little bit of pity for her.
Dead I whispered.
She stares at me for a few seconds and tears started forming in her eyes.
She looked at me again and suddenly cried to me Monster!!
I looked at her with a empty expression on my face and she cried and cried while I watched each tear drip down her cheek.