Girls Night In - Part 2

5 minutes later, Sophie returns, charging down the stairs, with 2 pairs of pyjama's each bundled in her arms. Why the heck has she brought 2 pairs each?? We are only staying one night!!!

"Soph" Tyler approaches this cautiously, she doesn't want to get us thrown out yet she has the same question flying through her brain as me; WHY?? "2 pairs each. We only have 1 body!"

"Oh. Yeah, sorry. I just had so many that I thought I'd be kind and give you 2 pairs - in case Jodie doesn't recover as quickly as anticipated." That explains alot! "I'll take them back if you'd rather sleep in your bra's and briefs??" So she CAN have a joke, then! I hope she's like this all the time, she seems such a bore when she is interviewed for the mags.

"Erm. Well..Erm.." That's all I can muster; I hope she doesn't class me as a worthless invalid! It's just that I've never been very good in awkward situations.... It's not my fault!!! I swear!

"Don't like bra talk??" Great! Now she's mocking me! That's just FABULOUS!!! Not.

"No, d'ya?" I sarcastically ask... She wouldn't bring the stuff up is she didn't like it but I really don't get the point in talking underwear. That stuff is meant to be private!

"It's life. What's to hide? You're gonna need to route around my underwear tomorrow to find something that fits. Aren't you?" I had a slight hunch she would say something along those lines. "So, you two actually going to shift and put some pyjamas on?? Mine are in Harry's room. Back in a min. I'll show you both to the bathroom. Unless one of you wants to draw the curtains and change in here?"

"I'll change in here. Thanks" Tyler puts forward. When Sophie leads the way to the bathroom, I glancce back, unsure that what we are doing is right. Did Harry manage to convince my mum that staying over here the night is right. Tylers mum won't mind. I guess she'll presume that Tylers at mine for the night.

Knock knock! Harry's in the bathroom. It seems I'll have to wait to change then.  Wonderful. I nose full of shit when I go in then? "Jodie. I'm not sure you're gonna want to go in there. His shit's kinda smell! Come on" She tugs me into what appears to be a dressing room. No, wait, it's a wardrobe.  No wonder Sophie didn't let Harry move out! "You can change in here. The door locks; don't look so horrified! When you're done, go back downstairs, I'll be down soon. OK?"

"Yea. That sounds great. And, I'm not horrified, I just feel like I'm intruding in on your private life. I doubt you expected to have to have a taxi home from the concert, did you? Especially not 5 days from Christmas!"

She sits on the corner of a table "No, not really. I don't mind so much now. I'll have someone to go shopping with tomorrow. I still haven't gotten Harry anything for Christmas but, to be truthful, I didn't expect to be lending out my clothes. I was planning on getting into my pyjamas and snuggling up next to Harry in bed, watching a movie tonight. It was his last concert on the tour until after Christmas, it's been a while since we've both been here together. Fashion designing isn't the quickest jib in the world and when I get in for the night, Harry is usually leaving for his next concert. I managed to get this afternoon of to watch Harry perform his last show. Anyways, we need to be getting our pyjamas on - Tyler will be wondering where we are"

Hurriedly, I put the red love heart pyjamas on in the wwardrobe (weird, I know) and head downstairs to find Tyler and Harry talking about how I fainted (why came up somewhere, I'm positive!)