Umm

"Be careful for God's sake! You nearly took my head off with that. A girl could throw better than you" Niall screamed, glancing over towards Tyler. He hardly even knows her! What's he doing that for?!?!? He can't be happy, it's said in the press that it takes alot to wind up Niall. My water is pushed into my palm as this thought crosses my mind. A muffled "Thanks" escapes my lips just as I take a sip. It sends shivers down my spine... I still haven't learned my lesson, it's not smart to drink cold things in the dead of winter!!!!!

The boys decide that now I'm awake but still fragile, it'd be best if they left me in peace to recover. "Coming, Tyler?"

"One min... just need a private word with Jodie" she emphasises the word 'private' like they'd have the guts to listen in anyway! Literally as soon as the door to the living room clicked shut, Tyler started to speak.

"Jodie... you know Harry is out with Sophie Smith, well, she kinda invited us on a girls night in. Like, tonight..." she was going to continue when Harry comes bounding into the room -

"WHAT???? MY LITTLE CHICK HAS INVITED YOU ROUND FOR THE NIGHT??? I've gotta have some words" He must've realised how loud he actually was cuz he stopped shouting after a couple of seconds rage, looking  a bit pink in the face, I may add. "Oh, yeah, you could stay though. I don't think you'd make it back to Lincolnshire with that girl on your hands. She's wild!" Harry exclaims.

This is ABSOLUTELY amazeballs! I can't actually believe this... Sophie invited us for a girls night in and Harry Styles has approved! A little sarcastically but still, he approved!

"What do I say to Mum? She'll be expecting me back in like, half hour"

"I'm sure I can sort that. Famous pop star here!!!" NEVER!!!!!! This is really comforting.. pj's. What on Earth am I gonna do about pj's? As if reading my mind, Harry tell us that Sophie will lend us some pyjamas and some clothes for tomorrow. At last; something stylish will cover my body! Thank the heavens!