✴☪ʏou ѧɢѧıň?☪✴

~Two Days Later~

Inside the Sporting Goods store where Philip just sat in his usual place at the counter while Paul was checking out the items to see if they are arranged in order.

"Hey Paul, can I have a break just for a while?"

His older brother looked up with a raised eyebrow while checking a list of charts at paper.

"And where are you going to have a break at?"

"I'll be going to get some frappuccino at Starbucks, want one?" he stood up from the counter and approached him. Paul stared at him for a moment then nodded.

"Yeah, sure. Get me a large cappuccino."

"No, prob." he raised his hand and made a 'thumbs up' to him as he walked towards the door but his older brother called out to him.

"Philip!"

He turns around to face him with a confused expression. "What?"

"Be back soon, alright. We still have work to do."

"Okay." He waves his hand lazily and turns around towards the door then pushes it as he went outside of the store and paced his way towards his Porsche 997. He started the engine running then rode off with speed.

~❀~

Philip parked his Porsche on the side street of the Starbucks cafe as he opens the car door swiftly and closes it then walked towards the entrance door of the cafe. As he went inside the cafe where customers sat on their seat drinking their latte, reading books, newspapers or messages on their phones and typing on their laptop, he walked his pace to the counter .

"Good morning, Sir. Welcome to Starbucks, may I take your order?" The male employee counter greeted with a smile as Philip reciprocates that gesture.

"I will have one grande frappuccino with mocha and one large cappuccino with chocolate."

The male employee nodded in reply as his eyes moved towards the computer. "Okay, one grande frappuccino with mocha and one large cappuccino with chocolate." he typed the list that Philip ordered then finally totals the amount. "That would be $ 7. 10 , sir."

Philip took out his wallet then opens it and putting out 8 dollars as he gives the cash to the counter. The male employee takes the bill then gives him the change of 90 cents and a receipt as Philip reaches his hand to get his change. He waited for like less than five minutes for his order until the male employee puts the two drinks on the black tray.

"Here you go sir, one frappuccino with mocha and one cappuccino with chocolate. " He smiled and bids him. "Have a good day."

"Thanks." Philip nodded as he took two of his drinks then turns around away from the counter to find his seat. He looked and looked from right to left to find a spare table and seat until he saw someone he recognized. It was Jade sitting on the side of the window drinking her latte while reading for what it seems to be a novel book written in Korean, wearing a light blue bowler hat, denim shirt, black and white shirt, red jeans with white heels and her hair was flowing down on the right side of her face. He slyly grinned for he had finally see her here in the cafe today after their first encounter five days ago as he walked towards to where Jade sat.

She didn't notice Philip who was now at the side of her until he cleared his throat to caught her attention to him, causing her to look up at the side where he stood. Her eyes widen in shock then begins to exclaimed.